Home Gift

Hawks is about to come off his shift, so you wait till he gets home. You got bored so you go to the kitchen to cook ~dino nuggets~. While the dino nuggets cook you get on tik tok for that time period. The nuggets get done so you take them out and happily eat them until you get a text from Hawks. you open your phone with your password, which is your guy's anniversary. You go to your text messages and go to hawks. You open the text, the text message reads, "Hey baby, im on my way home so do me a favor. go ahead and put on the outfit in the closet I bought for you. I hope you like it ;)" You read the text to be like, "I never knew he bought me something." you go to the closet and grab the bag off of the shelf. You take the outfit out to see that it is lingerie. you go to the bathroom to try it on and lok in the mirror. You look in the mirror to see that you look really good! "auther's note- get it girl/boy;)" You go to your bed and lay down with your phone and wait for hawks. You scroll through tiktok till you hear the door open. You decide to hide from him because you like to be a brat >:) You scurry to the bathroom and hide in the shower.(the bathroom set up is like, you walk throught the door, look to the right theres a mirror, look to the left theres a tub. Theres a little walkway to the standup shower on the right so if someone stared through just at the door no one whould see you.) You stay quiet and curl up in the lingerie. You listen to hawks call your name multiple times and him walking around. he comes to the bathroom and stops. He knows your there because he can hear you breathing, but you dont know that.