108.

Him.

My eyes slowly opened and I blinked, getting used to the dimly light-up room. Unutterably delighted smile formed on my face when I saw my wife - my breathtaking, enchanting wife. She is asleep on the arm chair right by my side and her delicate, soft hand is holding mine tenderly, yet securely. Fuck, how much I missed this. 

I held her petite hand back and kissed it, smiling in pure joy and relief. Camila shifted slightly, holding my hand a bit tighter, and those mesmerising, enchanting eyes of the most gorgeous, pale green colour fluttered open, immediately locking on mine. 

"Leo."- she almost whispered with watery eyes, rushing to hug me. 

My heart fluttered when she wrapped me in her living, tender embrace. Fucking hell, I missed her so much. I secured my right arm around her delicate frame and hugged her tight to myself, greedily breathing in her alluring fragrance, feeling over the moon right here in her arms. 

"Never ever do that again."- told me Camila, holding me closer to herself. 

"I promise, amore mio."- I said sincerely, kissing her cheek over and over again, earning that dazzling, spellbinding smile with cute dimples that I adore dearly. 

Cami kissed me gently and fuck, my ecstasy knew no bounds. My hand tangled in her lustrous, voluminous, velvety hair and I pulled her comely face closer, kissing her passionately and fondly, adoring how eagerly she kissed me back, holding me so close. 

"I love you with all my heart, la mia bellezza."- I whispered to her lovingly and wholeheartedly, hugging her securely to myself. 

"I love you more than anything, amore."- whispered tenderly Camila, kissing me gently.

I lightly wiped away her tears, kissing her forehead, and pulled her closer to myself, getting adorable pout in reply. 

"Doctor has to check on you right away."- she said winsomely in care, but I kissed her fondly, stopping her cute rumbling. 

"I haven't seen my wife for entire month. I am more than entitled to have her all to myself right now."- I stated softly, meaning every word, and laid her down, cuddling her lovingly. 

"I don't want to hurt you."- spoke warmly Cami as I smiled at her sweetness. 

"You won't, trust me, bambina."- I assured her, knowing that her feather-like frame won't do any harm to me ever. Moreover, it is just arm, nothing major. Not like anything more serious would have stopped me anyway.

She kissed me gently, delicately wrapping her petite arms around my neck to hug me, making me smile in satisfaction and joy. I held her tightly to myself, alas with only right arm. 

"Get some sleep, principessa."- I whispered softly, seeing how much she relaxed in my embrace and how tired she looks. 

I twirled around strands of her lustrous hair as she slowly lifted off to sleep, holding me lovingly. As Cami slept, I admired her, memorising every inch of her spellbinding self over and over again, as if for the first time. 

Tropical sun sure did wonders to her clear, dewy, silky, sleek, delicate skin. Light blonde, velvety, voluminous, lustrous hair is in sublime, natural waves that I adore dearly. Comely face is bare of makeup, her natural beauty is as captivating as ever. She has my sweater on and it looks adorable on her dainty frame. 

However, my worry and sadness appeared in matter of a minute. She looks worn out and it is obvious that she lost a few pounds. I am certain that it is because of non-existed appetite; she barely eats when she is worried, the only thing she does in such cases is drinking of peach, sugar-free teas and litres of water. She might eat salad at most.