Undead! Daiya x Reader

~Back from the dead~

Y/N L/N was walking through the forest with a group of friends; Chihiro Fujisaki, Makoto Naegi, and Kyoko Kirigiri. "Are you sure this is safe?" Chihiro asked Y/N, his voice trembling, Y/N giggled, "It's okay, Chihiro" Y/N smiled, patting Chihro's head, Chihiro blushed, brushing his hand against Y/N's, Y/N took notice of this and held onto Chihiro's hand, "I know you're nervous, but it's alright. Really", "Only if you say so" Chihiro's voice trailed off.

"Look, right there!" Makoto blurted out, pointing at an object in the distance, "Makoto, that's a tree." Kyoko said, a blank expression on her face "Oh" Makoto's voice trailed off, looking down, "No, I think Makoto's right" Y/N said timidly, looking at the tree, "What do you mean by that?" Kyoko questioned, "Well, look" Y/N said in a calm tone, pointing at the shadowed object moving from behind the tree, "Huh, you're right Y/N" Kyoko said as she walked forward, "Wait! It may be dangerous!" Makoto said, trying to reach Kyoko's hand, "Makoto, don't worry about it too much." Y/N said, placing her hand on Makoto's shoulder, Makoto sighed "Yeah. Besides, you know more about this than I do. I mean, you are the one who comes out here more often" Makoto said, emphasizing the word are, Y/N giggled, "Well, you aren't wrong about that."

Y/N, Chihiro, and Kyoko walked closer to the tree while Makoto walked behind them, staying alert in case anything where to attack. "Wow, you were right Makoto." Kyoko spoke, turning to face him, but she was met with nothing. "Hey, guys? Where's Makoto?" Kyoko asked, her voice sounded a bit uneasy. "Uh oh" Y/N said softly, fear in her voice.

Makoto was missing.

Suddenly, a twig snapped, but it sounded much closer to them than they expected. Chihiro let out a yelp of fear, hiding behind Y/N. Y/N's legs trembled, but she still tried keeping a straight face "I-it's probably j-just a squirrel" she stuttered, Chihiro quickly nodded "Y-Yeah, Y-Y/N's right. She's gotta be!", Kyoko looked around the forest "I don't see anything though.", "M-maybe it's hiding from us?" Chihiro questioned, fear in his voice. "Yeah, maybe" Y/N said in a soft voice.

Snap!

Y/N turned to Kyoko, "Grab Chihiro and run!" she snapped, "But will you be alright?" Kyoko asked, "Yes, at least I hope I'll be" Y/N nodded, she looked into Kyoko's eyes, "I'll go look for Makoto. I even have some mace to scare off anyone who tries to attack us.", Kyoko nodded, she then grabbed Chihiro's hand and ran out of the forest, "Alright, you!" Y/N shouted into the darkness, "I'm not scared! Come try to fight me! I'm not afraid" her voice started to get quieter once she got to "I'm not afraid".

Something wrapped its arms around Y/N's waist, "Makoto? Is that you? Oh thank-" but as she turned her head to look at the intruder, it wasn't Makoto at all, but a tall, shadowed figure. The figure felt muscular and strong compared to Y/N's frame, "Let go of me, you creep!" she shouted in a mix of fear and anger, "Creep?" the man asked, looking down at Y/N, as Y/N struggled to escape, her captor slowly started to let go of her, as she escaped from his strong arms, she ran as far as she could from the man, she then ran into a tree, which had caught onto her hoodie, and she struggled to free herself, the man got closer, as she managed to untangle her hoodie, she turned around to look and see if the man was still there or not, but as she saw how close he was getting to her, her heart sank. "So this is how I die." she quietly told herself, the man pushed his body against Y/N's, she looked up at him with wide eyes as her lips quivered, she tightly shut her eyes, awaiting death. 

"Hey, don't be scared of me" the man spoke in a friendly manner, "Huh?" Y/N spoke in a confused tone of voice, opening her eyes and looking up at the man, he chuckled softly, placing his hand on Y/N's head, "W-who are you?" Y/N asked, tilting her head, "I'm Daiya Oowada. And you are?", "Y/N L/N" Y/N said, a smile spread across her lips. "So, why are you out here this time of night?" Daiya asked, "I'm looking for my friend. Makoto Naegi." Y/N spoke, "Oh, right." Daiya said, his voice sounding a little disappointed. Y/N tilted her head "What's wrong?", "It's just, no-one really came to visit me before." Daiya explained, "No-one's come to visit?" Y/N asked, "Well, I'm dead. Y/N. But does anyone care to see my grave? No.", Y/N trembled, "W-wait, please don't freak out!" Daiya spoke in a concerned voice, Y/N sighed, "I promise not to worry. Just. Maybe try not to tell Naegi about that if we find him" she chuckled, "Got it. I mean, unless he can tell just by lookin' at me." Daiya smiled.