Part 3.

Charlottes POV

My throat goes dry and my hands get sweaty, what the fuck is going on?

He let's out a violent grunt, his leg lifts back up to connect with my centre and i let out an uncontrollable weak moan.

His thigh performs the same circling motion as before, but this time with more pressure.

I can feel the knot in my belly getting bigger and bigger with each circle. Without a second thought I grind my core against him, his arm julots upwards and grabs my bicep.

"What are you do- ing?"
He loses his breath in the middle of his sentence.
I dont reply, I just let out a splintered moan. He doesn't push me any further with his question, he just continues to circle his leg.

The knot is getting bigger and bigger, my head violently thrown against the wall behind me, the build up is getting too much, i dont know how to handle it.

My head is empty, I am not thinking about anything other than the feeling between my legs. The heat radiating off his slick thigh making my legs shake at the thought, his leg giving me the support i need to stay standing.Once the knot in my stomach begins to unravel I throw my hand down to grasp onto anything for leverage.
I stop my movement when I realise where my hand is resting...

His movements have stopped completely, his heavy panting is the only thing I hear. His eyebrows are pulled together, his expression has changed completely.

He looks me up and down, his gaze putting my core in a state i can't explain

He looks me up and down, his gaze putting my core in a state i can't explain. His mouth pulls into a slow wide grin "better be careful darling. You're dancing with the devil."

Just his sentence alone makes me let out a pained moan, needing any type of releif i can get.
As quick as the moan leaves my lips his leg moves once again and at the same time his hips grinding against my hand.

His hand slowly moves down from my arm to grab the edge of my panties, his hand stops halfway down, resting beside my supple breasts. His eyes trace over my bralette, his hands slowly graze over the thin area covering my stiffened nipples. His hands slowly move down again, His smoothe fingertips giving my insides the energy they don't need right now, lightly touching me, grazing the hares on my stomach and ending at the top of my panties.
His fingertips are hot against my skin.
His fingers eventually grasp the border of my panties, slowly pushing them to the side, grazing his knuckles over my core.

His long slender fingers sliding through my wet centre but never entering me. The anticipation excruciating, the tension unbearable.

His moaning gets louder, my palm against his loin feeling dampened. The knot is once again unravelling inside of me, my own moaning following soon after.

Grinding and moaning in sync we are sweatier than a two bears in a desert.

My head rolls forwards to rest on my chest, I make direct eye contact with him. His beautiful green eyes piercing into my soul.

His breath hitches in his throat, jaw clenching and his eyes go heavy.

His lips part, his eyes close, his head is violently thrown back. Him releasing a loud moan.

All of a sudden the man on the sofa groans.

The man infrount of my instantly tucks himself away, and pulls me towards him pulling my panties back over my exposed core.

Quickly pulling me off of the wall he brings me under his arm and pulls us out of the room, grabbing the cocaine on the way out.

Leading me back down the hallway he leans down and whispers "go home, go see Mother. We can forget this ever happened."

~

Its cold outside, my clothes have been laying on the cement floor for around an hour, I don't think I want to put on freezing clothes.

Reaching down to retrieve my clothes off the floor I jump when I feel his warms hands grope my smoothe cold ass.
"You shouldn't be in a place like this baby, doing what you're doing."
My back stiffens at his low rough voice, his hands delicately caressing my cool body. From my ass, to my waist, to my stomach, ribs, breasts.

I can feel my heart speed up in my chest, why is he doing this?

"Shouldn't be near people like this. Its more dangerous than you might think."
His grip tightens at his fingertips.

"I've been through more dsnger then you may think."

His once touchy demeanour changes once the words leave my mouth.
His back straightens and his hands move to behind his back. Standing tall behind me now he turns taking long strides into the club again. Just as I'm about to leave he speaks again.
"Oh and baby."
I turn to see a smirk on his face, something I have become so familiar with over the span of tonight.
"Remember to keep your promise."

~

That... was sort of intense. Okay, so I'm not very good at smut, but it was alright. Send any constructive criticism my way.
May I add I am so proud of Harry, he has accomplished so much and has stayed himself through it all.
But he overall has done an amazing job and I am so glad he is here with us.
I am so proud🥺
Have a nice night x