16

Story name: Keep Your Enemies Closer
Author: Devilsmom
44 parts
Mature content
COMPLETED ✔️

————

"You think I'd murder you?" He laughed humorlessly.
"I-What?" I stuttered, looking at him with almost expression. If he didn't want to kill me, what was all of this then?

"What's you name, speedy?" He asked after shaking his head.
"Why would I-I tell you my name?" I tried to sound brave, but this whole scenario was just freaking me out.

"I'll find out, eh?" He gave me a smirk. What?
"For what? You can just kill me now. I don't want to live like this anymore" I breathed out. I really don't. His loud and obnoxious laugh pulled me out of my thoughts. What's so funny?

"You're funny. But-" He took a step closer, and I immediately stepped backwards.
"-the stunt you pulled last week-" my back hit the wall and I gasped as he stood only a few inches away from me now. His finger tilted my chin and I gulped.

"-was not." His smirk was replaced by a serious expression. His eyes were so dark and captivating I couldn't look away.

"And you know what they say, speedy?" He continued as his eyes flickered towards my mouth. I shook my head and his smirk was back.
"Keep your friends close. But-" He clenched his jaw.

"Keep your enemies closer."

.

:)

.