C13

Ghost POV
2 weeks later

"Ay bae you seen my deodorant" I said looking for it. "No did you look for it" she said, "I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't look for it" I said back. Me and Chelle has been more then great ever since our first time doing it with each other. "I found it" I said getting it form under the bed, "alright baby I gotta go, I have a lot to do at work today" she said smoothing my shirt out. "You know you can quit that job, I wanna take care of you" I said putting my arms around her waist. "Yea but I wanna make money on my own you know, I'll think about it though" she said kissing my lips softly. "Alright for real I have to go" she said pulling away laughing. Dang it, I wanted a quickie. "Pleaseee" I said sticking out my bottom lip, "no we just did it this morning" she said kissing me once again but more tongue. I gripped her ass real tight and she let out a soft moan and pulled away blushing.

Chelle POV

"Alright Jada I have to go to work, I'll see you later ok" I said kissing her cheeks, "ok mommy" she said. Wait what, did she just call me mommy. I awkwardly smiled and walked out the door to my car. As I was pulling off I called Jordan and he answered on the 2 ring. "Wassup baby you just left" he said, "I know but umm..." I said nervous to say it. "What's wrong" he said concerned, "Jada she um, she called me mommy this morning when I was leaving" I said. "Oh shit, I mean I don't really know what to say to that, I knew this day would come sooner or later, but not this fast, do you have a problem with it" he said. "No but it just came out of nowhere, what are you supposed to tell her if we break up, when are you going to tell her what happened to her mom, what her mom tried to do to her, it's so much your going to have to tell her when she gets older" I said sighing.

"I'll tell her, just not right now, and who said we would break up, I spent to much time tryna get you, I want you and I got you forever, through whatever ok" he said. "Ok baby bye" I said pulling up to my job, "alright" he said hanging. I hope this goes out good for Jada, with or without me.

Cheyenne POV

"Bae can you go get me some wendy's" I said sticking out my lower lip. "Ok babygirl, what you want" he said kissing my lips, "you should know" I said. "Yea you right, I'll be back, I love you" he said, "I love you too" I said. I was in the middle of watching Bad Girls Club and I laid back down on the couch. I am now 5 months and I find out the gender tomorrow. I was laying down on the couch when I felt my stomach start to hurt really bad, just when I sat up it started to go in my lower back and vaginal area. I started to get scared and I called Ty. "Baby I'm on the way" he said in the phone, he only said that I get grumpy when he takes longer then 15 minutes. "Baby hurry up my stomach I-I don't know it hurts really - AHHH" I screamed into the phone. "Baby I'm right around the corner ok, just breathe in and out, smell the flowers, blow out the candles" he said copying what Jamal said on On my block.

I started to breathe in and out when I felt another sharp pain in my stomach. "AHH baby hurry up" I said now crying, "ok I'm in the driveway" he said hanging up. "AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed to the top of my lungs. "Alright baby" he said picking me up, he put me in the back seat so I could have more space and then he pulled off. I really hope my baby isn't premature, I just need to know what is going on right now and fast.

How did y'all like this Chapter?

What do you think is going to happen?

Do you think the baby is going to be premature

Sorry I've been slacking, I have a life that I have to pursue.