𝟎𝟏 ♪

"𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐇𝐇"

- 𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘

☹︎☻︎𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲𝟴:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

☹︎☻︎
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝟴:𝟰𝟱 𝗣𝗠

____________________________

The night sky was filled with various of exotic colours, something so beautiful it brings back some sort of nostalgia in your past life that you were unable to make out. The cool Florida breeze bounced off your face rapidly as you sat in the passenger seat of the black Jeep Wrangler, roof off, doors off, nothing but wind. Street lights flashed within your eyes like you were the star at your own concert, and thousands of your fans couldn't wait to capture every moment you made on stage.

The cannabis infused edible you took an hour ago was finally getting to your brain, your head became to heavy to stay up on it's own so you rested against the head rest. The music that blasted through the car speakers felt so clear to your ears, as you can point out every 808 bass, kick drum, and even hidden instruments in the beat.

Yeah I'm high as fuck

You turned your head to the left to check up on your designated driver who was of course in her own world, rapping to whatever song was playing. Jalen was her name, the only friend you made the first year of being at university. She was the extrovert and you were the introvert, the greatest dynamic to ever exist. Whenever the wall you build for yourself comes crashing down she's always there to pick up the pieces, even if the those pieces happened to be very tiny, doesn't matter to her she's always there and that was something you were thankful for you for.

She catches you looking and reaches her right hand out to the volume button, turning it down "You good?"

You shake your head along with chuckle, pulling your eyes away from her to look at the busy road in front of you "I think I'm high"

The laughter that draws from her vocal cords makes you smile hard, she knew this was your first time getting high and she was going to cherish every moment of it. Without taking her eyes off the road she reaches behind her seat pulling out a water bottle.

She passes it to you "Drink this, you gotta stay hydrated"

You took it from her hands, lazily twisting the cap open. You brought the bottle to your lips and your quench for thirst was relieved as the warm liquid rushes down your esophagus.

"Remember, NO ALCOHOL! You're not supposed to mix edibles with liquor.

"I wasn't going to anyways, I don't think could even about drinking after this edible has me this high"