Introduction:

My name is Y/n M/n Rollinsworth and I'm fifteen years old. I am the youngest of five and the second daughter of Ronald and Tsunami Rollinsworth. From birth, my siblings and I were trained tirelessly to control our quirks and become either heroes or assassins. Our mother was formerly known as the famous assassin ' Rubrum Domina' which is latin for 'red lady' and our father is the number one hero in america ' Multiplex' which he chose because he has more than one power. Our family Dynamic may seem perfect but trust me, its not.
Here's some more backstory:
My parents:

Ronald Rollinsworth- Rich young heir to the Rollinsworth fortune. Has multiple abilites and wants to become a hero. He is only 17 and is already engaged to a 15 year old assassin.

Tsunami Winnafred- A shy but talented fifteen year old girl. Her parents forced her to be an assassin even though she didn't want to be one. Her quirk; Breathless, she can literally take your breath away. This was one of her many killing techniques. She was arranged to be married to a random rich kid only two years older than her to combine thier powers to create the 'ultimate heir'.

Tsunami's pov:
"But mother I don't want to!I refuse to marry someone I haven't even met!!" I screamed
SLAP
"Your father and I have worked too hard to provide you with everything you have. We won't allow such behaviour from you!! Stop being an ungratful little brat! You ARE marrying that boy and that is that!"
I hold my cheek and leave the room. Tears drip off the edge of my chin and soak my carpet. 'Why me. Why couldn't it be Tiana or Tilly, they're older than me.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I do" I look at the priest and then my groom. 'He's not so bad on the eyes, maybe this could work?'
"So..what do you wanna do?" Ronald asked
"I don't know..can I call you 'Ron' instead of 'Ronald'?"
"Uh, sure" he replied and smiled. He's so nice and respectful, maybe I should give him a chance.
"Aren't we supposed to make an 'heir' or something along those lines?" I joked, only to be stunned by the answer I was given
"I thought you'd never ask" Ron smirked and pulled me closer to him.
[Time skip ya nasties>>]
"Wow..that..was..amazing" I said between breaths. Ron looked at me and smirked before replying "We can go again y'know" he looks at me and smirks cockily "We ARE supposed to be making an heir"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I held my first born son in my arms and cried tears of joy. My parents were both proud and excited for the new addition to the family.
"Stop crying on the baby, you'll drown him" Ron immediately took the baby from me. "Ron, give me my baby!!I just gave birth to him, I wanna hold him" I whined as Ron ignored me. We were still teenagers, 16 and 18 I eventually had to get a private tutor because of the baby. Ron was already working at his family's business and traing to become a hero. I retired from being an assassin and had another baby, a girl. My life was never the same.
End of pov

About my siblings and I;

Name: Ethan Kai Rollinsworth
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Blood Type: O-
Relationship: Married to his Job
Education: Law School (Graduated)
Power: Steal/Weather/Flight
Age: 21

Name: Shelia Venessa Rollinsworth
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Green
Blood Type: O+
Relationship: Parents
Education: University
Power: Breathless/Eraser(can temporarily or permanently ersae a power)
Age: 19

Name: Eric Lucas Rollinsworth
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Grey
Blood Type: A-
Relationship: Twin
Education: High School
Power: Telekinesis/Telepathy
Age:17

Name: Evan Willam Rollinsworth
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Green and Blue ( heterochromia)
Blood Type: A-
Relationship: Twin
Education: High School
Power: Heal/Invulnerability
Age:17

Name:Y/n M/n Rollinsworth
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Blood Type: A+
Relationship: Engaged
Education: High School
Power: Wish/Teleport
Age: 15

That's it for now. I hope no one steals my idea. I've worked really hard on this and I know it's probably stupid but its mine. If you want to borrow the plot or one of my ocs' dm me and ask.