Robin Needs Franky's Help

Before time skip.

"You called for me, Nico Robin?"

Robin was at her desk, thumbing through a giant book, when Franky came into her room. All the other members of the crew were asleep by now, except for Zoro keeping an eye on the endless horizon for potential enemies. The candle on her desk was nearly melted down to the base, indicating how long she'd been studying.

She took off her reading glasses and set them aside, then looked up at the cyborg. Her eyes squinted at him to adjust. "Yes, I did. I need your help with something I've been looking into."

"Oh? What's this?" He stood at her side and peered down at the pages. They were yellowed and thin, and the words were in a language he wasn't familiar with. But, as he looked closer, there were diagrams that he could decipher. The drawings of mechanical parts were from another civilization, but he still recognized their shapes and how they worked. His fascination grew as Robin spoke.

"I've been studying robots of the past. They were not nearly as advanced as you, since humans themselves weren't modified, but the robots were were able to carry out basic tasks, such as pouring a cup of tea or writing letters."

"Hmm," Franky hummed thoughtfully.

"Some were used for combat, while others were used for pleasure. I still haven't figured out how they were powered, since coke wasn't available at the time. The records mention a fruit juice as a power source, but that fruit has been extinct for centuries."

"Wait, let's rewind what you just said," Franky said, looking a bit flustered. "Pleasure?"

Robin looked at him cooly. "Yes. I suppose robotic sex slaves are better than human sex slaves. They created them for the rich who could afford the expensive parts."

Franky gaped at her.

Robin smiled, cocking her head to the side in an owlish manner. Wisps of black hair slipped down her slender neck, their gloss catching Franky's eye in the low candlelight. "It's not that strange of a concept, is it, Franky?"

Franky shook his head. "It's not that. I've heard of this before and even built a few super naughty things like that. I am a pervert, you know," he added with a wink. "But... you researching it and having no shame about it... You always say the most shocking things with the straightest face."

Robin giggled, bringing a hand over her mouth in an uncharacteristically feminine gesture. "It's a part of history I don't get to talk about with the younger members of the crew. We are the closest in age, so there is a level of maturity that I expect from you. Although, I should probably lower my expectations."

Franky glared at her. "That wasn't very super of you, Nico Robin."

She shrugged, then stretched her long arms over her head. Franky gulped when he noticed she had no bra, the natural weight of her breasts pressing through her dusky purple top. "I don't mind that you're a bit immature for your age. I've seen you step up when the situation calls for you to, so that's why I feel comfortable talking to you about adult subjects."

Franky grinned and his sunglasses glinted. "So, what did you need my help for?"

Robin steepled her fingers and crossed her long legs, the fabric of her silk pants making a soft shh noise. She leveled her eyes at him and it took all of Franky's willpower to not look away.