Playing With Her New Toy

"I-If you want more instruction on how it's used, I can tell you, but I should, um, I should probably leave if you're going to actually use it."

Robin moved away from his back and stepped back towards her bed. "If you want to watch me, you can. It would be my way of showing appreciation for what you've done."

Franky's blood roared in his ears. Nico Robin, one of the most beautiful women he had ever encountered, was inviting him to watch he masturbate? Was he in heaven?

He spun around and bent to his knees, head on the floor. "Don't mind me then! Please, go ahead and use your super toy!"

Robin smirked and bent to run her fingers through his blue hair. He lifted his head, and she bent to place a soft kiss on his cheek, hovering over his skin longer than she had the other day. She slid his sunglasses down and placed them on her night side table, next to a pile of books.

Franky's heart pounded in his chest as she turned around. Slowly, Robin slipped the strap of her thin nightgown down her shoulder, then the other, until her back was exposed. He held his breath as it slipped down and pooled at her feet. She was wearing black lace underwear, hugging her ample bottom. He resisted the urge to not jump forward to grasp the pale flesh in his hands.

Franky wiped his bleeding nose as she turned towards him. His jaw dropped as she cupped her enormous breasts, the pink tips of her nipples peaked against the cool air of the room. She let out a feminine, high pitched gasp as she pulled one. Her fingers sunk into her soft breasts as she massaged them.

Franky's speedo was uncomfortably tight at this point, so he reached down to adjust himself, but-

"Ah!" Robin chided as she noticed him starting to touch himself. "None of that. You just get to watch. That's it."

Franky grumbled in annoyance, moving his hand away. "Fine, Nico Robin."

She smiled and sat down on the edge of her bed. Slowly, to taunt Franky, she spread her legs, the fabric of her underwear stained with her arousal. "I haven't masturbated in days, Franky, so I'm more sensitive than usual," Robin said, tracing her fingers over her cunt.

"I respect your self control, Nico Robin," Franky said slowly, eyes glued to the movements of her fingers. Robin let out soft moans as she rubbed up and down over her panties, savoring the warm sensation in her lower belly.

Her other hand played with her breasts, pinching and squeezing her hard nipples.

"I want to see it, Nico Robin," Franky asked huskily.

"Say please, cyborg," Robin commanded, slipping her hand into her panties. She made sure not to expose her bare skin.

"Please," he begged, and Robin snickered. "You men are so needy," she said, slipping her panties down her creamy thighs. "So fierce in a fight, but in bed, so obedient."

She flicked them off her fingers, aiming for her pile of clothes in the corner, but Franky snatched them out of the air.

Robin cocked an eyebrow. Franky just shrugged.

"I want a souvenir."

Robin watched his expression change from joking to lust as her legs spread wider, exposing her shining wet flesh. She rubbed herself quicker and harder than she had before, the wetness audible as she circled her clit feverishly. She moaned deeply and threw her head back at the sensation. Her body was so much more sensitive with someone watching.

"Ah, Franky!" she gasped, plunging two of her fingers inside. She thrust them and stretched her walls, finding her g-spot instantly. In a come hither motion, her insides clenched around her fingers and spasmed, already close to orgasm After years of exploring her body, she had discovered what made her feel the most pleasure. Men were usually selfish in their desire, especially pirates. But, for some reason, she knew Franky wouldn't be.

Franky licked his lips, close enough that if he leaned forward, he would be inches away from her throbbing heat. It was such a pretty pink color, pale and delicate as one of the flowers of her devil fruit. He wanted to taste her arousal, to plunge one of his giant fingers inside and spread her open for him. He wanted to feel every inch of her, until she was screaming his name.

"You should use it now, before you cum," Franky said.

Robin nodded and grabbed the toy. Choosing not to take her time being slow and seductive, she quickly slathered saliva all over it so that it would slide inside her smoothly. With two fingers, she spread her pussy lips open and aligned it to her hole. One inch. Then two. Then- ahh. She gasped as it spread her open and the tip grazed the far inner reaches of her body.

"Oh my god, Franky, this feels amazing," she moaned. He reached forward and grasped the base in his hand and, before she could protest, started to rock it in and out of her.

Franky marveled as her insides grasped the toy. Her hands plunged inside his spiky blue hair and her hips jerked forwards, bringing his face even closer. On a whim, his tongue reached out to flick her clit, sucking on the throbbing bud. He slid the toy in and out, in and out, finding the spot that made her cry out the most. He bullied that spot over and over until her thighs squeezed around his head.

Faster, and faster, until liquid squirted out onto Franky's face. He didn't stop as she shook with her mind blowing orgasm, sucking on her clit. She dug her nails into his scalp and held on for dear life, not even making a noise as she was rendered mute by its force. Her hips rocked into his face, and he slid the toy out to leisurely suck on her cunt, devouring all of her fluid.

Robin's heart slowed as she came down from her orgasm. Her thighs stopped shaking, and the warmth from her core slid through her body in waves. Franky's tongue slid from her hole to her inner thighs, cleaning her thoroughly. When she caught his eye, he licked his red, shining lips and winked.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she felt her limp body get held in those giant arms of his and get tucked into bed. She was suddenly tired. Very tired.

Franky stood for a moment to look down at her shuttered eyes. There a thin film of sweat over her face and a dash of red on her cheeks, but as she relaxed, it looked like it was returning back to its lovely pale color. Her lips were open a little as she breathed softly, rhythmically. She was already asleep.

Franky hoped she might be dreaming about him.

He placed a kiss on her head and slipped out of the room, careful to not make any noises so she'd finally get a good night's rest.