If She Wanted To Get Ghetto She'll Get Ghetto

She has known Terrence since she was three, he and his mother moved into the house next to them while his father was away. Terrence always hoped that his father would come back. But it never happened. Terrence is always sweet, protective, and gentle towards her. He was her best friend. And when she caught feeling for that so-called friend everything changed.

Taraji knew that Terrence was more of the type to get jealous. Taraji was never jealous of someone. If the man really loved her and she trusted him...she knows they wouldn't cheat on her. But that changed when the group was hanging out at Denny's. Regina, Jussie, Terrence, and her were all laughing and having fun when a brunette woman walked towards them. Taraji noticed her staring at them but didn't think anything serious of it.

"Hey T," She says, Terrence frowns, before recognizing the woman.

"Jaz? Jaz!" Terrence says, getting out of his seat and quickly gave the woman a bear hug, slightly lifting her off the ground, she laughs.

"How you been?" Terrence asks, she shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm good you?" she asks, with a smile.

"Amazing," Terrence says, before hearing some clearing their throat, Jussie.

Terrence towards his friends, "Oh, right this is Jazmine this is the girl I told you about from summer camp, Raji," Terrence says, Taraji slowly nodded her head.

"Jaz this is Jussie, Regina, and Taraji," Terrence says, Jazmine smiles.

"Nice to meet you, girls," Jazmine says, Jussie frowns.

"Likewise," Regina says, she's always the nice one in the group just don't get anything started with her.

"Well I need to go can I get your number so we can catch up," Jazmine asks, placing her hand on his forearm.

Terrence smiles, "Yeah sure," Terrence says, giving her his number.

Jussie frowns at Taraji, seeing the woman staring at Terrence and Jazmine, "You okay, Ra-Ra?" Jussie says, Taraji turns to him stared at him for a second before nodding her head.

"Mhmm," Taraji hums, when she wasn't.

Terrence and Jazmine have been hanging out. And catching up, it was obvious to the group something was happening between them but some of them believe it one-sided. Taraji tried not to be jealous of them. Jazmine always touched him, kissed him on the cheek, called him cute nicknames.

They looked like they were dating, and it was annoying. Taraji wasn't happy they were hanging out but she can't change it and she doesn't try to. Terrence was happy with her, and that's okay. Taraji and she are cool if she doesn't start something but they always do.

It was the Sunday cookout after church, Terrence invited Jazmine even if she didn't go to the church. Jazmine came side her as she was making herself a plate of food. "It must hard," Jazmine says, Taraji frowns.

"What must hard?" Taraji asks, confused.

"Knowing that you and Terrence would never be together," Jazmine says, Taraji was taken back a little bit.

Taraji shakes her head, putting collard greens on her plate, "I don't know what you're talking about..." Taraji trails off, Jazmine chuckles.

"You do it's just sad that you tried so hard but Terrence and I going to be together," Jazmine says, Taraji took a deep breath. It's Sunday she just came from church so can't let the devil in just yet.

"Together?" Taraji asks, putting some candy yams and cornbread on her plate.

"yeah, back in summer camp we had a thing remember," Jazmine says, Taraji does remember. Terrence came back home telling her about the girl he met at summer camp.