Please explain...

The work here is amazing, but I can't stop thinking about Angie. Why is she being so mysterious everyday. Why dous she say 'ouch' when I touch her shoulder very lightely. Why is Ramon commanding her? I decided to go to Angie's room. And beg for an explanation.

I knocked on the door.

Angie- Who's there?' Her sweet loving voice said, but she sounded weak.

Me- Angie? Its me, German.'

Angie- Oh, come in'

I walked in and saw Angie standing on the balcony. She was looking at the stars.

Angie- Beautifull, aren't they?'

Me- Yh, just like you.

She blushed slightely. She's so cute when she blushes.

Angie- German...

Me- Angie, i'm so sorry for everything. I was waiting for you in the park, I wanted to surprise you with a picnick but suddenly there sat a woman down next to me and kissed me, I coulden't help it. Please forgive me.'

Angie- German, its okay.

Me- What? You forgive me?

Angie- Yes, you explained and said sorry. Thats what I was waiting for.

Me- Thank you so much. What about us?

Angie- I dont know...

I stepped a little closer.

Angie- German, I, I have a boyfriend.

Me- Yes but you still love me dont you?

Angie- Yh, but...

Me- Then break-up with Ramon.

Angie- German, i cant.

Me- Why not?

Angie- You don't understand.

Me- Yes i do, tomorrow, I will help you. Angie, trust me.

Angie- Well, okay then.

I smiled and leaned in. I saw her leaning in aswell. I put my hands around her neck and then our lips met. Their so lovely and soft. I love it when I kiss her. We didn't do that for a long time now. When we broke apart I looked her in the eyes and said: I love you.

She said: I love you too.

I wanted to kiss her again but she turned around her head. I was surprised but when I turned around my head aswell I understood...