My love won't let you down

** = play the song

                                    May 15th

The day of the wedding arrived. They spent everyday checking their lists and stuff and everything seemed to be perfect.
JJ and Emily woke up at 8am, visibly nervous and excited at the same time. It was their wedding, nothing could've ruined it.

"Good morning wifey." Emily said leaning to kiss the blonde, who kissed her back and stretched.

"Good morning babe. I can't wait." JJ said and got up. "Wanna eat something? Garcia should be here at 9.30 so we can leave."

Emily nodded and got up, stretching her body. They went down in the kitchen and JJ turned on the coffee machine.

"Can you believe it? Today we're getting married." the blonde whispered while hugging the other woman from behind.

"Nope. My mind makes me think that I'm dreaming, but I swear this will be the best day ever." the brunette kissed her forehead and poured the coffee into two cups.

« This woman stole my heart... And it's the best thing I ever wished for. God. »

They ate their breakfast then they went back upstairs and packed their bags; their dresses were already at Rossi's house since Penelope went to pick them up the day before.

"We just need to take a shower, we have some time till Pen arrives." JJ said while heading to the bathroom. "Wanna come with me?" she smirked and took off her pjs.

"Of course babe." the brunette answered, took off her clothes and turned on the shower. "But we can't stay in here forever." she giggled as the other woman entered the shower and she pulled her in.

"Hmm I know, but I'd love to."

Ten minutes later they were already out of the shower and started to get ready; they wore a sweatshirt and some pants since they would've wore their dresses at Rossi's.
They heard the doorbell ring and Emily went downstairs to open the door.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS YOUR DAY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" Penelope screamed as she entered the house, Emily laughed and JJ heard everything from upstairs, laughing too.

"Good morning Pen, we're almost ready." Emily said and went upstairs, the blonde following her.

"Hey Pen!!" JJ said smiling while putting the last things in a bag. "I think we can go, I don't think I left something."

They grabbed everything and went out, they got in Garcia's car and headed to Rossi's.

Meanwhile the team was decorating the place; they put the same arch of the proposal in the yard, flowers and lights on the sides and some candles. There was a little aisle and on the sides some chairs and the table was on the porch.
Rossi was still cooking, Morgan and Reid were checking out everything and Hotch was reviewing with Jack what he should've done as a ring bearer.

Penelope and the couple arrived at Dave's and they greeted everyone.

"Are you ready?" Rossi asked with a smile while he was bringing some trays outside.

"Kinda?.." Emily said giggling and JJ elbow hit her. "Hey!"

"You are ready to marry me." the blonde answered smiling.

"Yes baby, I am." she giggled and nodded her head.

"Now we need to get ready. I'm gonna do JJ's makeup first then yours." Penelope said and grabbed JJ's hand, going upstairs.