Season 2 Episode 12 Nightshifter

++++

Third Person POV

++++

Channel 8- Breaking NEWS

We see a bank in the night surrounded by police cars, press, and ambulance. The tags on the bottom 'BANK ROBBERY- Milwaukee, WI' something in the top left corner, 'RECORDED EARLIER' A female reporter speaks off-camera.

"We're here downtown in front of the City Bank of Milwaukee, and though a short exchange of weapons fire occurred just minutes ago, police and SWAT teams maintain position as we enter the third hour of this intense standoff," the reporter said in a calm tone of the loud microphone to hear her. Now on camera, "Authorities estimate as many as ten hostages are being held inside the bank; no word as yet of the suspects, or, uh," Commotion behind her, "Something's happening I think they're opening the door. Roger, are you getting this?"

Police and others nearby shout over each other as the camera refocuses to the front door of the bank. A man's voice shouts, "No, don't shoot, don't shoot."

DEan's voice behind him, No, no, no, don't even think about it! Get the hell back!"

The camera closes on the two men exiting the bank: a terrified security guard, and Dean, pushing the other man in front of him and holding a rifle.

++++

++++

Classandera Khole Palmer

++++

I was standing by Sam interviewing the store manager in a pantsuit that we got yesterday and my fake FBI badge in my inside pocket which we also got yesterday. Even though I look young I could pass off as a newbie and be training so I guess it works, Dean being my dad didn't want to leave me alone in the hotel so I'm here. I overheard a conversation pf DEan's having with the store clerk lady whose name is Frannie, "So what's it like, being an FBI guy," she asked my dad.

My dad asked flirting with her, "Well, it's dangerous, And the secrets we've gotta keep, oh God, the secrets. But mostly it's, it's lonely.

She responded back, ''I know what you mean." eww why does every girl flirt with him, I mean when they find out about the job and the daughter they would be running.

Of course, he would go for symbol and nodded, "Yeah."

Finally, I zone back into the conversation between Sam & the manager. "Helena was our head buyer. She . . . she was family, you know? She said herself, every year at the Christmas party. She said we were the only family she had." the manager told Sam.

I asked, So there were never any signs that she'd do something like this? I ask him.

He asked back, " No. Still can't believe it, even now. That night, Helena came back to the store after closing. Cleaned out all the display cases, and the safe. Edgar — our night watchman — he caught her in the act. HE didn't know what to do, he'd known her for years. He called me at home."

Sam asked the question this time, " And that's when she took his gun?"

She shot him in the face. I heard him die. Over the phone."

Sam asked him another question, "Any idea what her motive could have been?"

Manager asked Sam, "What motive? It makes no sense. Why steal all those diamonds, all the jewelry, and then what? Just dump it somewhere, just hide it and go home and," zone out again to Dean's and Frannie conversation.