chapter 13 can we be friends?

I'm soft after the last chapter. Sometimes I even forget this is a Steve Rogers fanfic because Bucky is too cute. By the way, here's Wanda (i luv her) enough talking, let's go!!

🔹️

Steve's POV:

You were at Stark's office.

-So Steve, how was it last night? Tell me-He asked.

-Well...-You started to talk.

Flashback

You were next to Y/N's bakery when Bucky arrived in his bike.

"What is he doing here at this hour?" You asked yourself.

Y/N came downstairs, dressed up, and went with him on his bike. You followed both of them, without anyone notice.

They went to an amusement park, apparently nothing more than that, but you noticed Bucky's way towards her, the shy smiles, the old flirting jokes.

They were on a date.

That's why he asked earlier about it. That's why Y/N couldn't saythe motivefot not coming to train. Because they would have a secret date together.

You saw Y/N getting a plushie from Bucky, you've never seen your friend that happy in a while.

You wouldn't stay there watching anymore, you got on your motorcycle and left.

-It wasn't much actually, game night-You lied.

-Game night? She skipped trainment for that?-He asked curious

-Yeah, game night with that kid and the baker owner. It must be important to her.

-Hm...-Tony kept thinking for a while- Okay then. Oh, about yesterday too.-He remembered- The table.

-About that...She was angry at me.

-Because as you said, you ignored her.

-Yes.

-And she's also researching about Hydra and you got pissed, wich is not just you, I am too.

-Exactly.

-I must say that's concerning, I don't even know how you convinced them about the table burning thing.

-I had to come up with something or they would freak out and discover everything.

-Did you see how she burned it though?

-No, but she was most of the time tapping her fingers at the table. And when I looked...

-I didn't know she was able to do that. I asked Bruce to analyze it, he'll come with answers soon. Now, the Hydra problem.

-She's doing a good research, I've found at her folder archives about Red Skull, Madam Hydra and Arnim Zola so far, they were very brief, but still.