Chapter 20

⚠️smut warning ⚠️

Julia did her hair but was interrupted when y/n pushed Julia up against the wall. "What are you doing?" Julia asked. Y/n smirked and whispered
"Its a surprise...."

Y/n kissed Julia harshly. Julia melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around y/n's neck. She placed on hand on the back of her head to pull y/n closer to her. Y/n pulled one of Julia's legs around her waist. Julia hummed slightly. Y/n ran her hand down to Julia's breasts, making Julia moan.

"What's going on in there!?" They heard someone yell as they knocked on the bathroom door. They just stared at each other. "Uhmm...n-nothing. We were just getting out" y/n finally said, taking Julia's leg off from around her waist. Julia quickly finished washing her hair and they got out.

Julia went into the bedroom to find some pajamas while y/n dried her hair and got ready for bed. Y/n walked out of the bathroom and closed the door. She turned around to find Julia on the bed, pants and underwear down to her ankles with a vibrator on her clit. She moaned quite loudly.
Y/n got all flustered. "Uhh...babe? W-What are you doing?"

Julia looked at y/n and smirked. "Im testing them"
Y/n stiffled a laugh and walked to their closet. "Alright then"
Y/n came back out and walked over to Julia. Y/n took the vibrator and licked it clean then set it down on Julia's bedside table. She straddled Julia's lap and leaned down so she was inches away from her face making Julia bite her lip.

"Now that you've tested them...which one do you think I would like?" Y/n whispered. Julia smirked and took the vibrator off the bedside table.
Julia then used her low sudcutive voice and said "I think this one here..."
Y/n smiled wickedly then got off of her lap and laid beside Julia.
"Anything else?" She whispered into Julia's ear. Julia took the handcuffs out of the drawer.

Y/n's eyes widened. "J-Julia..."
Julia grinned and straddled her lap. "You asked if there was anything else...and I chose this" she said as she put one handcuff on one of y/n's wrists making sure it wasn't to tight then clipped the other end on the bed post. She did the same with the other set of handcuffs.

Julia made her way down y/n's body until she reached her pajama bottoms and slowly removed them. "So this is where my thong went" Julia chuckled, making y/n blush. "I-I'm borrowing it" y/n said.
"Mhm...okay. Well, for now I will be taking it off"
With that, Julia slid it off and threw it crossed the room.

She came back up to y/n's face and kissed her lips passionately. Y/n struggled to not groaned since she couldnt move her hands so she could touch Julia. But, Julia had noticed and laughed
"Now I know your weakness"
Y/n raised her eyebrow.
"And what would that be?"

Julia smiled and leaned down to her ear. "Not being able to touch me"
Y/n blushed making Julia laugh again. "I hate you" y/n groaned. Julia made her way back down and joked "I love you too, babe"

Julia started rubbing y/n's clit making y/n moan loudly. Julia chuckled and replaced her thumb with her mouth. Y/n moaned even louder. "Quiet down" Julia laughed. Y/n groaned as she tried to move her hands to Julia's head. "Julia, p-please...take these off!"
Y/n yelled as Julia continued to lick her clit. "P-please!~" y/n moaned.

Julia moved up and took them off. Y/n quickly sighed with relief. "Never again...will you be using those" y/n panted. Julia hummed then said "we'll see about that".
Without warning, Julia stuck two fingers into y/n making y/n gasped loudly and gripping onto Julia's shoulders tightly. Julia began pumping her fingers slowly then, gradually getting fast and harder.

"Oh~ Julia! G-Go Faster...." y/n yelled, bitting her lip which almost made it bleed. Julia listened and went fast. In no time, y/n reached her climax and was a moaning mess. Julia slowed down her pace and moved up to kiss her forehead. "That was nice" y/n hummed. Julia chuckled and moved to grab the vibrator. "We aren't done yet, honey" She said with a smirk.
-----------------------------------

Yall can imagine what happend next. I wanted to post something so her you go.
I wanted to do a major time jump but then I was thinking of ending this book in maybe 2 more chapters then do a sequel.

I wanted to do what happens with Julia and Y/n after she graduates high school. If yall want a sequel, then I'll end this book and do one☺