Czechoslovakia oneshot

"Hey you lazy bum!" Czechia hissed at Slovakia.

Czechia paced into the living room from the kitchen. "What do you want for dinner?"

She asked annoyed.

Slovakia has been laying around all day doing absolutely nothing. Every time Czechia needed his help that day he just ignored her or said something along the lines of "C'mon Czech I'm sure you can do it by yourself. You're awesome!"

"Just make whatever you want, Czech." the man replied sluggishly.

And there he goes again! Czechia gave an irritated huff. She's had enough of her companion's laziness.

"Come on Slovakia stop being such a fat ass and get off your lazy butt!" Czechia snapped. Slovakia looked up at her in confusion of her sudden hostility. As their gazes met, Czechia realized that there were very prominent dark circles under Slovakia's eyes. She knelt down to get a better view of his face. Slovakia flinched. "Im sorry Czech it's just I've-"

"Shh" Czechia interrupted. As she studied his face a little closer she discovered completely worn out he looked. "Are you ok, Slovakia?" Czechia asked, genuinely concerned. She gently put her hand against his forehead. "You seem to be running a fever."

"I was trying to say that-"

"No wonder you've been no help today!" Czechia interrupted again. She stood up and sighed. "I was worried you were thinking of abandoning me or something." She sorted softly.

"Czech"

Czechia turned back to Slovakia, "Hm?"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you early. It's just I have this fever. It hurts to move. And I've been really...stressed." Slovakia yawned pitifully. Czechia chuckled. "Silly boy." She murmured as she sat beside him on the couch. Slovakia gently laid his head onto her shoulder and hugged her arm. "Huh? Slovakia-"

"Can we just stay like this for a bit?" Slovakia asked quietly. Czechia blushed "Fine."

"Thanks, love" Slovakia said. Czechia blushed more as Slovakia sleepily closed his eyes. As she looked at Slovakia, she couldn't help but to find his sleepy face weirdly calming.

Little time passed before Czechia felt Slovakia's breathing slow as he fell into a deep sleep. She sat there for a couple more minutes embracing her partners's warmth. After that while, she gently slipped out of his grasp and stood up. She had to get back to her work. They could have dinner together later.

384 words