26: 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗑𝗏𝗂. 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌.

"It's shocking to see you be so in love with someone that's not Ginny herself."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I'll see you around in Hogsmeade, okay?" said Harry, kissing her forehead before letting go of her hand and walking over to the Gryffindor table.

Y/n watched after him, smiling when he turned around to wave at her. Once he was seated, she too decided to go over to her house table.

"Took you long enough to get here," said Draco, scooting over so Y/n had space to sit down.

"Had to deal with things on the way here," shrugged Y/n, carefully placing the basket next to her on the bench.

Daphne snorted, taking a bite of her muffin. "And by 'things' you mean your boyfriend, Potter? We saw you a few seconds ago, you know? And that basket says a lot of things as well."

She nodded at the basket beside Y/n which caused Draco to lean over and try to get a look.

"Oi," said Y/n, pushing Draco's shoulder so he was sitting back down. "That's mine."

Unfortunately, Blaise already got a look for himself before she could stop him.

"This relationship isn't so fake anymore, isn't it?" He questioned, taking the teddy bear and hoodie out. "He's so in love with you, oh my."

"He gave you your hoodie?" Asked Daphne, dropping her muffin on the plate. "And a teddy bear with his name on it?"

"Yes, now shush," said Y/n, taking both gifts out of Blaise's hands and stuffing them back into the basket.

But just as she placed them back, Blaise took out another item from the basket. It was Harry's handmade Valentine's Day card. Yes, the one with the heart that was overly covered with red glitter.

"Have you read this yet?" He asked, handing the card over to her, a bit of glitter spilling over their laps.

Dusting the glitter of her lap, she took the card from him and opened it up. It was a pop up card, and it had a picture of her and Harry during the Holidays.

She skimmed Harry's messy handwriting and read it.

———

To Y/n,

Happy Valentine's Day, love! I hope you like the gifts I've gotten you (Hermione and Ron helped me with the chocolate and flowers).

I also hope that you have a wonderful time with the girls today, and trust me when I say this, I will for sure be stealing you away from them once we come back from the trip.

Have fun at Hogsmeade, darling.

Love,
Harry x

———

"Steal you away?" Questioned Daphne once Y/n finished. "If he steals you away, I will drown him over at the black lake. After our trip, we'll be having a picnic!"

Y/n closed the card and sighed. "Merlin, you really planned this entire day out, haven't you?"

Daphne flipped her blonde locks over her shoulder. "Obviously I have. I wouldn't want this day to go to waste. There's a reason I've decided to steal you, Hermione and Cho from your boyfriends'. They can suffer by themselves."