27: 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒'𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾.*

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂. 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒'𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗌𝖾.

"That's my bed you're snogging on!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Both of his hands grabbed onto her thighs, just like how he did a few weeks ago, and wrapped her legs around his waist. What once was a sensual kiss turned into a very, very heated make-out session.

Pulling away, he didn't even give Y/n a chance to catch her breath until she was moaning again. His planted kisses down from under her ear to her collarbone, sucking on some places so there would be hickeys.

"Merlin sake, stop leaving so many of them," she complained, gripping onto the strands of his hair with one hand while the other held onto his shoulder, pulling him closer to her.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy it, love," he whispered. "And how else am I supposed to show everyone that you're mine, hmm?"

"Well, if that's the case . . ." Y/n jumped down from his grasp, looking up at him innocently, and before Harry knew it, he was the one being pinned up against the wall. "I'll have to do the same to you, and make sure that every single girl that's after you knows that you belong to me, yeah?"

And as Harry was about to speak, his words were soon replaced with the sound of his groans instead.

She leaned back and admired the piece of art in front of her. His hair was sticking in so many directions, eyes full of lust, his circular glasses were sitting at the bridge of his nose, face was red and hot, his neck filled with hickeys, the sleeves of his button up were rolled up to his elbows, and the silver and gold metal rings which he wore on both his left and right hand.

How was she so lucky to have such a gorgeous man like him in her life?

"Fucking hell, you're so beautiful." She whispered, leaning upwards to kiss his lips.

Harry chuckled into her mouth, pulling away only to say, "I could say the same for you." Before fully kissing her again.

Suddenly, he began to walk forwards as Y/n walked backwards. A moment later, she felt the back of her knees hit something, and the next thing she knew, she was pushed onto the bed with Harry hovering over her.

"I don't think that's going to work," she said, making Harry lean back against the pillows before she straddled his lap. "That's better, isn't it?"

They didn't know whose bed it was that they were on but they didn't care, all Y/n cared about was the boy beneath her and how much she needed him at that very moment.

"Y/n --" she cuts him off by slamming her lips against his. He kissed back, hands roaming all over her body as she grinded on him.

"Fuck," he moaned, his hands now rested on her hips, guiding her. "Oh, fuck. That feels so good."

And just as she was about to claim his lips again, the door had burst open. Ronald Bilius Weasley stared at the two in shock.

"Bloody hell!" He yelled, covering his eyes. "That's my bed you're snogging on!"

Harry groaned frustratedly, tilting his head backwards in annoyance (which Y/n thought was very attractive), and then giving Ron a death glare.

"Ron," he sighed. "I'm busy at the moment."