29: 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗑𝗂𝗑. 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋.

"I lov—"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A groan left her mouth as she flopped face down onto her bed, cursing Harry under her breath for giving her wobbly legs once more.

"Looks like you've been having fun these past weeks," smirked Daphne, watching as Y/n rolled onto her back. "Although I do hate that I have to carry you to your classes all the time. I might just have to get you a wheelchair or something."

Lifting her head up, she glared at the girl from across the room. "Blame Harry, not me. He's the one who made me like this."

"Yet you're the one who agreed to fake date him anyways," shrugged Daphne. "What even are you guys now? Are you still fake dating, or will you be official?"

She sighed, her hands coming over to rub her tired eyes. "I don't even know what we are. Maybe friends with benefits? We have no point of being fake anymore. He's seen how Weasley acted a week ago, he might have lost his feelings for her."

"Trust me," mumbled Daphne. "He lost them a long time ago."

"Huh?"

"What?"

Y/n raised her eyebrows  before she began to rant about the amount of revision they have as well as Quidditch practices due to the upcoming match against Hufflepuff.

"I have so much planned for this week, I don't even think I could squeeze in a small rest on my schedule." Complained Y/n. "I have Quidditch practices planned, study dates with Harry and sometimes Hermione and Ron, help Neville with his plants, comfort Lavender after her breakup with Ron, hang out with Cho since it's been a while, and a lot more!"

"All you did was spend three whole days in the Gryffindor common room and then you're suddenly friends with everyone there besides Weasley."

"Well I am very lovable, Daph."

"Got that right."

Daphne chuckled at her response, getting up while she smoothed her skirt out. She walked over to Y/n and held her hand out, which the girl gladly took.

Pulling her up from the bed, Daphne held her laugh in as Y/n almost fell.

"I'm going to kill that fucker when I see him later," she said, limping towards the door with Daphne guiding her. "Asshole thinks he has the audacity to take away my ability to walk for these past weeks. Just wait until I do it to him."

When they had made it into the common room, Y/n instantly went over to one of the sofas and sat down on it.

"I haven't seen you walk properly these few weeks," said Blaise. "Merlin, you really gotta stop hanging out with Potter for a while so you can finally walk again."

Draco then piped up. "Let's just lock her in here and hope she doesn't escape through the window."

"Y/n won't be even able to do that because the next thing you know the Merpeople as well as the Giant Squid would casually be swimming around in here while we try not to drown."

"You know that I'm still here, you fucking nitwits."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎