Security Breach!

You head out to the living room, but as you get near the doorway you get trapped in your hoodie as you struggle to lift your arms right over your head, you walk straight into the doorframe and almost instantly hear someone burst into laughter at you. "That was hilarious!" You hear Nat's laughter grow as she comes to help you out, "Come here weirdo! You don't want too black your other eye do you!?" You feel Nat pull your hoodie down over your head and your greeted by her massive grin as she still tries to stop laughing at you, "Thanks for that Romanoff, these ribs just don't seem to be letting me do anything without injuring myself.." You join in her laughter as you straighten the bottom of your hoodie out above your jeans. "How did it go? Wanda told me you asked Bruce to check them out.." You hang your head as you tell her, "At least 3-4 fractured ribs.."

Nat looks at you in shock as she heads back to the sofa, "Damn no wonder they aren't getting any better, need to look after yourself more! But in other news, I heard you have planned a romantic stroll with my best friend today?" You join her on the sofa in the huge living room as you see no sign of Wanda anywhere. "Yeah we had a good talk, I thought a bit of alone time would make up for how distant I have been lately, after what happened with Peter.." She puts her hand on your arm as you hide away your emotions, "Hey she knows you care about her, trust me you have nothing to worry about when it comes to Wanda.. She will never think badly of you. Remember, she tells me everything.." You nod and give Nat a hug before changing the subject, "So speaking of Wanda, where is she?" You look around before turning your attention back to Nat, "Oh we got talking when you left earlier so she is running late, she had to go and do something quick in town before your walk, she'll be back soon." You look over at her with a serious look on your face, "Such a bad influence you are Romanoff!" Nat playfully punches your arm as you sit back into a comfortable position on the sofa with your legs stretched over hers, she rests her arms on top of yours and strokes them lightly, she puts the TV on and you both sit and talk waiting for Wanda.

You and Nat sit for a little while before Steve joins you on the chair next to the sofa. "Hey Y/n, how did your tests go?" You all sit and talk about your tests for a little while, Steve is asking loads of questions like usual, you all go silent as there is a crash in the hall way. You share glances at each other but before anyone gets up to go and see what happened a figure appears in the doorway. You and Nat look at each other before turning to Steve who looks concerned. You wait for the figure to come into the doorway when you all realise it's the Winter Soldier. Nat helps you up off the sofa as Steve jumps up and faces the assassin in the doorway, "Steve, is that who I think it is?" You ask urgently as you all fix your attention to the man stood a few feet from where you all are, "How did you escape the cell?" Steve shouts over at the man with a metal arm. He stays silent as Nat grabs your arm, you stand yourself slightly infront of her as you reach your arm back and hold her side for protection, "What do you want with us?" You shout at the assassin before he locks his eyes onto you and begins to move closer to where you are stood. You push Nat back as he launches himself at you, you catch his metal arm in mid air before he can hit you. You push him back in Steve's direction and he kicks him back into the wall.

"Nat go get Tony, Steve we need to restrain him before he does any damage!" You watch Nat as she runs down towards Tony's office, you join Steve as you both run at the assassin and grab his arms and pin him to the wall. Your struggling to hold his metal arm, he then sends some sort of shockwave down it which sends you flying back across the room and behind the sofa. You hear the clattering of limbs as Steve tries to fight him alone, you get back up as you kneel behind the sofa, using it for support. You hear Nat return with Tony and Sam behind her, she rushes to your side to help you up to your feet as you hold your ribs in pain, which took a hit from the impact. "You okay?" You nod at Nat as you see Sam try too assist Steve. Tony comes over to where you are stood with Nat, "You okay Y/n?" You nod at Tony who starts to tune in his suit armour hands which were connected to his watch. "Tony we need someone to go and protect Peter and Bruce, if he gets the better of us they are both in danger!" Tony looks at you and Nat as he tries to put a plan together in his head, "We don't want a Hulk situation either so you go Tony, you can keep Bruce calm and protect Peter. We will stay and help Steve." You look over as Steve and Sam struggle to keep the Winter Soldier restrained then turn back too Tony, "Tony go! We will take care of this but I need you to protect my brother." He nods at you before heading to the medical bay. "Y/n go and knock the switch for the security protocol, it will keep him within the compound!" You nod as you and Nat part ways.

You head to the main switchboard on the back wall to turn on the security measures, as you pull the lever down you hear glass shatter behind you. You turn around and see Sam and Steve at seperate ends of the room, Sam hit the glass panel separating the living room and kitchen and Steve is under the TV. You press the big red button under the switch and the siren goes off all around the compound, you turn back and see Nat getting the better of the assassin as they are fighting in the middle of the living room, but before you get chance to move towards them you watch as Nat is slammed down through the coffee table by her throat. You freeze as you instantly feel your body react, it suddenly feels like you are on fire, your vision goes blurry and glossed over as your heart starts racing. You fear the worst as you look down and see your hands starting to turn green, "Shit, Code-Green!!" You think out loud as you start to loose all sense of yourself and enter that angry, dangerous state where you barely have any control over your actions. You know this time will be worse than any others as your emotions have been running so high with Peter, then seeing Nat hurt just set them off. You know you need to try and calm down but there's no use, you let the green take over as your hoodie sleeves burst through, your muscles balloon in size and your head goes fuzzy. You zone in and try to get your thoughts in check so you can at least try to remember who is on your side.

You get your vision back and look back towards where the coffee table once stood in the middle of the living room, as you lock onto the man with the metal arm you see him standing over Nat, she is struggling for air as he grips her throat. You charge towards him and get there within seconds with your enhanced speed. You grab him by the back of his neck and push him backwards, sending so much force through his chest he is sent hurtling into the air and hits the floor of the living room as if he just fell from 100 feet above you. You look down at Nat as she catches her breath, she catches your gaze as she notices you are green, you see the worry spread across her face as she just stares up at you. You force a nod to let her know you are still there, as much as you could be, then you turn back to the man with a metal arm who is barely able to get up off the floor. You get to him and start to land punch after punch to his body, he retaliates trying to hurt you back but he does no damage, even your ribs aren't hurting you at this point.

You see the blood leave his body as you land more and more hits to his face and torso. You fight the Winter Soldier none stop before you see Nat out the corner of eye as she helps Sam to his feet, he's hit pretty hard and has scratches all over his face from the glass, he goes to help you but Nat stops him as she doesn't know how in control you are and doesn't want him at risk in the cross fire. But as you are distracted by them for a few seconds you feel a sharp scratch in your shoulder as the assassin pulled a knife out on you to try and get the better off you. You dodge his second attempt at stabbing you and grab the knife with your left hand and wrap your grip around it. You watch the blood seep out through your fingers as you pull it straight out of his hand and throw it across this room.

Wanda POV
**Earlier in the day**
After watching Y/n head towards the med bay, I headed to Nat's room to see how she was and to catch up after the night before. I go in and sit with her and talk for a while about Y/n and the tests, we both shared the same worry about her doing the transplant but we knew there was no talking her out of it. I told Nat about our plans for the walk before looking at the time, "Oh Nat I have to go I have an errand to run in town before we head out for our walk. I'm going to get ready, if you see Y/n before I get back will you let her know I will be back a.s.a.p.?" Nat nods and agrees as I rushed off to get ready. I got a quick shower and picked out some jeans, my favourite long shirt and grabbed my black leather jacket before heading out to town. I borrowed Nat's car to get their and back quicker. I wasn't too long in town before heading back to the compound, it had been about 3 hours since I had left Nat's room so hopefully she will be finished and we can head out, I was really looking forward to getting out for little while just the two of us. We had become even closer and we know there are feelings there so it's nice to have some alone time, she is my number one and she means so much to me right now. Plus she is so fun to be around, she makes me laugh no matter what and I just love being with her. 'Things are finally going right, for both of us.'

You felt a shockwave all the way through your body as his metal arm managed to slip through your arms and make contact with your stomach, sending you backwards. As the assassin follows you, almost charging at you. You managed to grab his jacket as he gets to you, with both of your hands, you gripped it tightly and flip him over your head. You followed the momentum and slammed him back first into the floor, sending cracks through the wooden floorboards. You see his eyes shut under the immense pressure you have over him as you land your knee into his chest to stop him from getting back to his feet. You dig your knee into his ribs as he gasps for air. You can hear Nat and Sam screaming at Steve off to your side, trying to get him to wake up, he must have took a hard hit. You can feel the Winter Soldier struggling against your strength which is holding him down, you put your other knee on his metal arm which means he has no leverage against you.

You hear Nat behind you again, "Y/N! KEEP HIM THERE, I WILL GET TONY!" You can hardly process what she is saying as with every minute that goes past your control was leaving your body, you hear a muffled voice from under you, "You know, that fire was supposed to kill all of you.." You look down and meet his eyes, pure evil filled them as you watched the blood spraying out of his mouth with each word he said to you, "WHAT, HOW..!?" You managed to get those words out before he talks again, "That fire was never an accident, I threw the bomb, I watched your parents burn alive through the window, I heard their screams.." You loose all control you had left in you, your vision starts to mist over jet black, you grab his metal from under your knee and pull at it. You hear metal crackling apart as you twist it and kneel on his shoulder. With one final pull his arm comes apart, wires hanging everywhere. You see him get angry, but before he can do anything you throw away his arm then wrap both your hands around his neck, applying all your body weight and pressure down on him. You watch as his face turns red and the veins in his temples start to pop out.

"Y/N STOP!!" You hear Nat but you don't listen as your grip tightens even more, you watch as his eyes start to go bloodshot, you know he can't breathe and your the one killing him in the process but you can't stop. You can feel the struggle in his body as he tries to wiggle free but it's no use. Your powers are at the strongest they have ever been, fuelled by anger at what you were just told. You hear voices around you but no one even attempts to approach you, knowing what will happen. Then suddenly you hear heavy footsteps approaching you from behind, you quickly turn your head and see Steve running at you, "STEVE NO!!" You hear Nat scream but it's no use, he get's to you as you release one hand off the man under your knee. You grab Steve's neck as he reaches down to try and pull you off the Winter Soldier, he gasps for air as you hold both men in each of your hands. You turn and look at Steve, who is doing anything he can to get away from your grip but it's not doing anything. You look right at him before standing up, you punch him in the stomach, sending him flying into the wall behind you. He goes through the wall back first and lands in the hall leading to the medical bay, the rubble covers him in dust as you see Sam head straight for him. You see Nat as she looks right at you, "Y/n don't do this, your better than this, fight it!" You ignore her and turn your attention back to the man with a metal arm who is still struggling under your pressure as you place your knee back into his chest. You grip both hands back on his neck and tighten your grip to the point the blood gushes from your open wounds on your left hand. He reaches up to try and get your grip off him but it does nothing, you watch him struggle but you have no emotion. He killed your parents..

You have been holding his neck for what seemed hours before you hear someone enter the room but before you can look up too see who it is, you are hit with a huge ball of red energy. It sends you hurtling backwards off the assassin, you fly through the air before hitting a chair in the middle of the room. Your focus changes to whoever hit you, as your vision comes back you see the one person you never want to see when you are like this. Wanda enters the room and walks towards you, hands outstretched infront of her chest, you notice a red mist around her fingers as you feel yourself being pulled down towards the floor by something you can't see. She stands a foot away from you, she looks right into your eyes, you try and reach for her but you can't move any part of your body. You look around at your body before realising she is holding you down with her powers. You are on your knees, being pinned back looking straight up at her, as her eyes meet yours again you feel your emotions turn from anger to something else, your body instantly starts to calm a little and your vision clears from the black mist which was there before. You see her expression, not wanting to hurt you but protecting you at the same time. You struggle against her, your body wanting to be free, which makes her tighten the grip she has over you with her powers. You feel as if you are going to go through the floor if she pushes you any harder but your body always fights in this state, no matter what the situation. You see her attention go elsewhere as Nat is standing over the man's body who you had in your grip before Wanda got here. You then hear Nat's voice echo through the room, "F.R.I.D.A.Y. TELL TONY TO GET HERE, NOW!" You watch her join Wanda who is standing just off to your side now, just in case you break free. Nat watches for Tony coming through, she has her hand on Wanda's shoulder, as she knows this will be hard for her to do.

Wanda POV
I pulled up at the compound and see all the shutters around the windows are down, the alarms are going crazy and there's no sign of anyone outside. I panicked and rushed thought the side door, I had to pull the shutters up with my powers as the whole place looked like it was on lockdown. I ran down the corridors towards the living room, hoping to find someone on my way, 'What was going on!?' I carried on towards the living room, I was running at this point, worrying in case anyone was hurt. I could hear bangs and crashes as I got closer to the living room, I didn't know what to expect when I got there. 'I hope Y/n is okay!' As I turn the corner, entering the living room, my focus is drawn straight to the girl who makes me happy.. But she's different. I notice she is green, her powers have took over. As I step into the room I study her as she is focused on something under her, then I see that she is strangling someone. I can't see who it is but I know I need her off him as she doesn't have control in this state, it could be anyone. I hesitate for a second before sending a ball of energy straight at her, she's so strong in this state I couldn't move her with my hands. I look up at Nat who looks extremely concerned, "Wanda! You need to restrain her, she isn't in control!" I panic as I know what this means, I walk over to her and use my powers to keep her pinned to the floor. I hear Nat shout for Stark as she comes over to stand with me, I need her support right now, I don't know how I am doing this, I don't want to hurt her but I need to protect her too.

Avengers POV
Tony hears F.R.I.D.A.Y relay Nat's message to him, he leaves the med bay and runs towards the living room. As he gets there he sees the amount of destruction, he notices Steve unconcious on the floor and Sam kneeling next to him trying to get him to wake up. "Sam, get him to Bruce!" Tony shouts over to Sam who starts dragging him to the med bay. Tony turns his attention to Nat and Wanda, he sees Wanda struggling to keep you down on the floor, through the red mist surrounding your body he sees that you are green. He runs to Nat who is still stood with Wanda, "Shit Nat what the hell happened!?" Nat grips onto Wanda's jacket as she talks to Tony, "Things got out of hand, I don't know what was said to her but she lost it completely and.. Well.." Nat points to the Winter Soldier's body lying lifeless in the room behind them. He hangs his head before replying, "Right, we need to get her out of this state, any ideas?" He looks at Nat, hoping she had an answer, "We used to use a sedative at S.H.I.E.L.D but she was never this strong then.." Tony nods and calls for Bruce to bring a sedative from the med bay. They all stand and look down at you as you struggle against Wanda, shouting and screaming at her as you switch between emotions, "LET.. ME.. GO..!" Wanda starts to get upset as she knows she needs to restrain you more and more. Bruce arrives with Sam from the med bay, he gives Tony the needle before returning to Steve and Peter. Tony looks at Wanda, who twists her hands to keep you completely still, Nat stays by her side for support as Tony and Sam approach your body. Sam pulls down your hoodie away from your neck as Tony injects you with the sedative. They both jump back away as your start thrashing around. They stand and wait for you to calm down but you just seem to be getting more agitated. Wanda struggles to keep you restrained as fight against her. "Any other ideas?" Tony desperately asks Nat, who is struggling to watch you in the state your in, "I have never seen her this bad Tony! Hold on, what if.." they both turn to look at Wanda, who looks back as tears are falling down her face. "Wanda could you get into her head, try and calm her down? It's her emotions which fuel this, if we got her to get away from her angry thoughts and feelings we might have a chance!" Wanda nods, "Right Sam, we hold her down, Wanda do what you can do, Nat be on standby for Wanda.." They all nod as Tony and Sam stand either side of you as Wanda waits for Tony's nod. Nat holds the back of Wanda's jacket as she prepares to stop her grip. Tony nods his head as Nat tightens her grip on Wanda..

You see the red mist fade away suddenly from around you, the black mist creeps back in your vision as you stare at Wanda. You go to stand up but before you can get back to your feet you feel two sets of hands grab your arms and shoulders, you look and see Tony and Sam holding you back away from Wanda. The sedative must be doing something as you struggle to pull away from them, you see Wanda walk towards you as your pulling away but Sam and Tony kneel down on the backs of your legs as they hold your arms behind you. You try and pull your arms away from Tony and Sam before Wanda kneels down infront of you, you catch her staring right into your eyes. You see Nat behind her, gripping onto her in case you flip on her. You feel Wanda's hand hold your cheek as she brings your eyes back to hers. You loose all sense of everything as you just look into her eyes, you can see she is crying as she puts her other hand up next to your temple. You feel her press two fingers into the side of your head and you start to loose your vision. "Please come back to me.." You hear Wanda's voice as your vision goes black for a moment before you start to see blurry images infront of you. All of sudden you start seeing visions.. You see yourself and Wanda infront of you, holding a small lamb in her arms as you try and feed it with a small milk bottle. You are both laughing but it fades away, you then start to see the little coffee shop you and Wanda visited on your day out together. You try and blink but it doesn't do anything , you slowly realise that Wanda is showing you her memories, you feel how she felt at the time it happened. Your vision goes black before seeing the beach you went too. You see your little set up with the blankets and candles, you even notice Pepper's picnic basket on the sand, you feel Wanda's heart beat going so fast as you feel her lips on yours as she remembers your first kiss, you feel her excitement, her nerves and her butterflies all at once.

You feel your whole body relax a little as she shows you the day you walked into the kitchen after your meeting with Tony and Peter, you see an image of you walking with him in your arms when you had him in a headlock, you even hear everyone cheering like they did that day. You feel how she did when she seen you, you feel her happiness she felt for you in that moment. She then takes you to the day you were leaving her for games night with the boys. You feel her stomach twist and turn as you kissed her on the bed, you feel her wanting you to want her as much as she wanted you before you were interupted. Then your vision goes blurry, as if there is no image for this memory. You suddenly start to hear all the boys voice's from when you had games night, you hear their laughter and shouting at you beating them, before hearing Wanda's voice from her girly night with Nat, "..I think I love her Nat.." Wanda's voice is shy.. "I knew it!" Both their voices fade as you feel like your coming back to reality. You blink a number of times before focusing back to Wanda who has tears streaming down her face, she shakes her head and looks at Tony and Sam behind you, still holding your arms back. Before you can react you feel Tony's arm around your neck. You hear Wanda scream as she stands up, Nat grabs her and turns her away from you. You feel Sam hold both your arms down as Tony tightens his grip and says something to you "I'm sorry Y/n!". You feel him struggle as you start to loose conciousness. You try and break free but you can't, your eyes start to close slowly. You hear Nat and Wanda both sobbing as Nat looks back at you, you catch her gaze before your eyes close completely. You pass out and hit the floor, not knowing if you will wake up and be back to normal.