Nicest way possible

I heard a loud banging noise outside my door and I quickly woke up. Tubbo ran in and hugged me, "COME ON Y/N LETS GO WIN A WAR!" He looked so happy and I was too. I had butterflies in my stomach, I thought I would be scared but I was more excited than anything. "YEAH LETS GOO!"
"Wait actually tubbo I should get my weapons, you know war and all." He stopped in his tracks and looked back at me. I couldn't help but laugh at the look on his face. He went outside to wait for me and I started rummaging through my chests. I pulled out some new armor and a note.

Here is some armor I had made for you. Stay protected and know I'm sorry.
-Eret

The fuck did he mean? I quickly put the purple armor on, it seemed to glimmer in the sun. I grabbed my trusty axe and my bag that I had made for emergency's. "Ready tubs?"

"Yep! Come on y/n we will miss the start of the meeting!!"

"Coming coming" we both sprinted to the meeting spot and a few were still gathering. Eret was talking to Wilbur and they seemed to be having a deep conversation. "Everyone listen up! Eret has something to say" Wilbur was standing up very straight and he looked serious. I guess this war was a big deal for him.

"Hey everyone I have been working very hard on this so I want to show you a little surprise I made." What the hell? Eret didn't say I helped him build that. We stayed up all night building. It's fine... I'm sure he has his reasons.

We followed him to a hole and he turned around sharply. "Welcome to the final room" Tommy went down the ladder first and everyone else followed. I was about to go down but an arm reached out to stop me. "Y/n"

"Eret whatever your going to say I'm not listening let's just go win a war okay" I gave him a soft smile because I knew he would say something like 'don't come' or a variation of that. He nodded slowly and we both went down. There were lots of chests around the room with our names above each one. Wow he really did do some upgrades on this.

I went to find my chest and it was right next to Tommy's. Tommy however wasn't looking at his chest rather than a button next to it. I was opining my chest when I saw that it was empty. Everyone else was looking around at each other confused so I'm guessing they noticed the same thing. I felt something was about to go wrong when I remembered the button. "Tommy don't-" it was too late he pressed the button and a trap door above us came open.

Three people dropped down, one on top of Wilbur pinning him down and the other two just stood there. Tommy went in to attack the one with glasses, he was met with the sharp clashing of weapons. Wilbur ended up pushing the person on top of him away. I went in to help and held my axe firmly. I lunged at the man but he was faster and smarter. As I jumped at him it all seemed to go in slow motion, he slid under me and innocently smirked. I realized what happened right when I hit the floor.

I couldn't let him get the best of me so I stood up quickly and blocked his attack. Wilbur was helping Tommy and Eret was no where to be found. Then it clicked - this is why he gave me the armor and the note this morning in my chest... "TOMMY GET OUT OF HERE, TUBBO YOU TOO" I yelled at them and they made their way to the exit but it was quickly blocked by sapnap. "Sapnap let them go"

"Why should I this is a war isn't it?"

"Your right..." and on that note I ran at him and slide on the floor knocking him unto his back. I swung my axe back ready to hit him. Tommy and tubbo ran out and probably went to hide or get help. I remembered there were other people in here and I turned around just in time to block an axe coming down. Wilbur was still fighting the man in blue and I guess I was alone with the other two. Or I thought but Tommy came running back in with armor on and a diamond sword.