chapter 1 meeting hisoka

"OHOoHiooOOoH GOn" hisoka chased the stick haired boy while his white haired friend stood there eating chocolate robots. "u-u-u-u-u-u--uu-u-u-u-u-u-u--u-u-u-u-uu-u--u-u-u-u-u-u--u-uh-uh-uh-u-u-u-uh-uhm-uhm-u-uhm.. h-h-h-h-h-h--h-h-h-h--h-h-h--h-h-h--h-h--h-hh-h-hh-h-h-h-hh-h-hi, i-i-i--i-i-i-i-i-" y/n was interrupted by a tall ass stick with small circles between his eyes.

"stfu with your stuttering ass, I may be weak but you look like I could squish you within a second" said the stick whose name was leorio. y/n rolled her eyes at the stick shit and continued with her nonsense. "ok bitches as I was saying m-mm-m--m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my n-n-name i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i--i-i-i-i-i-i-i--i-i-i--i-i-i--i-i-i--i-i-i-is y-y-y-y-y-y--y/n.....,..." she paused for a moment "a-a-and I--i-i--i-i-i-i-i--i-i--i-i-im a miner for you h-h-h-h-hisok-hisoka.......... uwu" The pink haired clown stopped chasing gon and looked down at y/ns stinky ass, "I have a wife" he said. y/n's brain didn't have time to load for what hisoka said and automatically burst into tears, she cried cutely for 23897498327987845 hours until a ant emerged from a hole in the grass saying " I'm a guy"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"wtf" said the silver haired kid

"kil come home"

"no bitch"

the ant looking ass jumped out of the hole and started chasing the silver haired kid, who was killua. Y/n was done with this shit and magically disappeared.

i hoipe you enjoyed chapter one besties