I LIKE YOU

Gray Pov

We are in the library we rest there for a bit and ask me if I need anything when I was about to said it she suddenly covers my mouth we were so close she's so pretty I can feel her breath and my heart started to thump again but it was much more faster than before I don't understand why and I love it. But than there was a loud noise she than tells me to get on her back and I did well its really a shame but my heart can't stop beating at all is it because Im scared than after that we get out from the library a soldiers were there an their leaders tell us to kneel  wait why should I kneel but before I can say anything the girl tells them they are the one who should kneel and than her hair colour change into silver and eyes colour change into blue wow I look at her shes so stunning is she really a human so beautiful than most of the assassin were lying on the ground her speed was so incredible after that she killed their leader

Than we heard a voice marques Ballock I smiled I really don't like him at all Latia than started to kill most of the soldiers again. Shes so beautiful but than that ugly Ballock dragged me on my hand he tell Latia to kneel than she kneel . She kneel because of me which makes me happy but also makes me angry than I chuckle the only one who should make her kneel is me and than I laugh I know now why I' m like this its because of this ugly man he's so ugly and he tells my saviour to kneel I have to burn his ugly face than I held the sword and it started to melt .Well here I have the flames of heart which even my useless father doesn't inherit no one knows about this than I smash his face on the ground and his face started to burn  .I no one knows about about my power It will only led me to a problem and other assassasination attempt so I kept it to myself but what can I do I've never been so angry like this before.Than I killed him I pierce through his skin with the sword. he's voice is so bad is he a girl or what than I look at Latia her hair colour now change to normal again she just stand there with emotionless face . So many blood was spilled but why is she so beautiful I look at her wound and ask her if she was alright  but she tells me she's alright. But looking at her face it doesn't feel like that her face became so pale is she really alright but still she tells me to get on her back why did she had to say that again Im a man but before I said anything she  carry's me on her back again.

I cant say anything it seems like she is a really stubborn girl but I can't say I don't like it her back is cold, just like her hands but it makes me feel warm and I love this sensation do I like her ?
We went to to the concubine palace when we reach that place there was so many room and we went into one of the room she tells me to wait for her after that she left but when she return there was blood all over her cloth especially her chest. Did she cough up blood I don't really understand her  she had an injuries too but still mend my wound she looks so pale is she really alright and looks much more paler than before it's like she's going to die any moment.Than we heard a noise coming from the bathroom and it was my ugly fayhers bit***** my father concubines they were pretty and I like it so I made them live.But they are all soon became ugly and boring .

It was  always like that they were pretty outside but ugly inside. Which made them more ugly but Latia shes really different she's pretty and really beautiful on the outside but when I look at her  nothing can be seen I can't read her at all.That night an assassasin came in but she immediately killed them why do I think that I'm always safe whenever she's with me. From young I've never feel this safe she's just a mere little girl but she makes me feel a different kind of sensation and feelings . Im kinda sad if she leaves me will this new things leaves me too and than I would go back to my boring life. Than the next day  she wakes up and look out from the window and tell us were safe but than she slump down to the ground I just look at her standing there .

I can't move at all and my heart  hurt Why ? I don't know all I know is that Im afraid that she will die . After that the soldiers brought us to another castle I let her sleep in my chamber the doctor says that she had so much injuries not only outside but also inside her internal injuries are much more worse they don't know what cause it but its a miracle shes still alive. She save me and she's like this all because of me there's no one who did something like this for me  before and no one who would fight for me. Is she an idiot ? What if she dies it really angers me that I can't do anything than three days past she laid there still breathing it really made me happy that she's still breathing.

  I can't see much of her in that place cause she was covered with blood but she is much more beautiful than before her black hair shines when the light touches it and her lips red like a rose all I could say is that she's magneficent . I wish I could see her eyes again that crimson red eyes which look like it was filled with blood and than when it change it's colour it looks like clear ocean and even if its blood of ocean  I really love it .When she looks at me it's almost like it can see through my soul I wish she can look at me again with those  eyes,  but it makes me sad that there was no emotion at all there was nothing there . Day after day I waited for her to open her eyes but she never did and when another three days past I don't know all I want was to be with her Ive been attracted so much to her , and even when Im eating studying, anytime all I could think was her I wish that she would woke up soon but those useless physician can't do anything if they can't even save one life why did they became a physician I wish I could kill them but she need them than another two days past and her conditions was much more good now it was a miracle her body heals on its own, the injuries she had ,started to disappear I really can't belives it is she really a human all those useless doctors also found it a miracle but they soon thought that she was some kind of a monster or a witch I don't like that at all and some other says it was because of her eyes  even one maid said that her eyes posseess a black magic which can heal the owner but in order to do that she had to sacrifice a person there were many bad rumors about red eyes which are mainly about it being a curse. Than I killed the maid and the doctor who spread those rumors I really hate them they are the real monster i haven't seen any child she killed and if what they said is true than the first one to die is me. It doesn't even concern about me but it really made me angry after killimg those useless bastard I return to my chamber I was really angry but when I see her its all fade away. I walk to her and hold her hands " Even if you are witch or monster it doesn't matter  " than I peck on her lips " Latia I think I've fallen in love with you ."