Chapter 1

Janelle POV
December 25th 2079
5:30am

I roll over to the right side of my bed and hit the top of my alarm clock. I really didn't feel like getting out of bed today but I had to go to school. I stand up and slide on my bunny slippers, grab my phone and walk downstairs.

"Your up early, Is it a special occasion?" My mom asks.

"I have to show this new kid the school and the classes, His name is James" I reply

"Your so sweet for helping him learn his ways around the school."

"I mean I don't really have a choice."

"Well, It's nice for you to say you would do it. I made your favorite!" My mom says

"Waffles with fruit?" I ask.

She node her head yes. I walk over to the kitchen and grab a plate and put on a waffle. I put on whipped cream, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries. I eat and scroll through Instagram on my phone. I look at my clock and see that it's 5:51. I rinse my dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

I head back upstairs and walk into my closet. I pick out a short sleeved white shirt with light blue acid washed ripped jeans. I grab a black and white checkered flannel and toss it all on my bed. I hurry into the shower.

I step out of the shower and grab my towel to wrap around me. I sit at my vanity and do my makeup. I just do a quick easy light makeup look for today. I put on my outfit and grab my white Air Force 1s from by my door. I put on a gold necklace, with some silver hoops. I grab my black Chanel mini backpack along with my keys and phone.

I walk into my moms room and see that she isn't in there. I spray some of her perfume on me and closed her door. I head downstairs into her office and see that she is on the phone with her client.

I write down "I love you, Have a nice day!" And put a heart next to it.

She blows a kiss at me then continues talking on the phone. I kiss my dog Bella goodbye and I got in my car. I pull out of the driveway and see Bella through the window. I wave at her then drive away.

I drive a little bit more and I hit the brakes as fast as I could making my car go forward a little. I look back and see that it's a boy that looks around my age with black fluffy hair. He walks up to my window and knocks on the glass.

"You almost hit me back there." He says.

"I know but this isn't a sidewalk, you are Jay walking technically." I respond

"Your smart, I like that"

I start blushing but then get I get cut out of my zone by my phone ringing. I look at this mysterious boy.He looks at me and says

"You should watch it next time I wouldn't want to have to fake faint and call the police." He says then laughs showing his pearly whites.

"Don't jaywalk next time." I say then roll eyes

He grabs my chin then winks at me and starts walking to a car which I'm guessing is his. I think to myself "That was so weird." I look at my phone and see my best friend Amelia was FaceTiming me. I set my phone up on the car stand and tell her "Girl guess what just happened."

The outfit that Janelle wore-