Principals Office

The rest of the day went smoothly. I went to all my classes , since it was more of an introductory day , I didn't get much work and didn't have to pay much attention. I was thinking about his hands on me all day. I had known him for all of 30mins and here he was touching me like that. Normal kids would probably go straight to the principal , but I was obviously not normal. I met up with Kara in the parking lot of the college campus , so we could go to lunch together. I got in her car and she started it about to start driving.

"BRUH MY NEW HOMEROOM TEACHER TOUCHED MY ASS IN CLASS TODAY!" I exclaimed
"WHAT ? SHE HAS A HUSBAND. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE CONSULAR?" she asked concerned
"Oh no , we have a new teacher. HIS NAME IS TOM HIDDLESTON AND HES A GOD KARA , A GOD. HE HAS A BRITISH ACCENT AND ALL. HES PERFECT." I fawned
"Babe you need help." She said as she started driving us to Panera
"No I don't. I need him. Inside me." I shared.
"Ewww , shut up. You do realize he's old , right ?" she pointed out
"Age ain't nothing but a number , babe." I let her know. She laughed.
"Well if he tries something else , let him know you're 18 so y'all can fuckkkk." she slurred

We talked until we got to Panera. She ordered a Cobb salad and I ordered a greek one. I couldn't really eat around people. It made me feel self conscious. I wasn't bad looking , my stomach definitely wasn't flat , but I wasn't considered plus sized either , I had average tits , and pretty nice ass. Boys liked me just not the ones I wanted. And if I did end up liking a boy in my school they didn't like black girls. Safe to say I would probably stay a single virgin forever , but thank God I had my books and my hand.

After I had finished the majority of my salad , I pulled out my newest book Rush by Maya Banks. Kara was talking to Jose on the phone asking how his day was going since he was at lunch with his friend Deigo. I put in my airpods to lessen the sound of their lovey dovey remarks toward each other and opened my book.

"What's it about?" She asked after getting off the phone with Jose.
"This guy Gabe has a crush on his best friends sister , so they start dating. It's not normal dating cause they have a contract where she can't fall in love. Even though she's liked him since she was a child." I drawled on.
"So porn ?" she asked
"Yes , it's basically porn."  I murmured
"That's all you read. You need some dick bruh." she advised
"I know , preferably from the principal or my homeroom teacher." I agreed
"Gross." she gaged

We paid and left for the high school. We sung along to all our favorite songs on the way , so I forgot for a minute about the man of my dreams. As soon as we pulled up to the schools , my stomach was turning knots. As I walked into the class and I didn't see him as I scanned the room for a place to sit. I noticed my friend Ethan sitting fairly close to his desk , so I decided to sit with him.

"How ya been?" He asked smiling.  Me and Ethan have been friends for a while , recently he started to develop a crush on me. It wasn't because he wasn't attractive I rejected him. He was 5'11 , medium long dark brown hair , green eyes, and to top it off he was smart. He was a little to nice for me. It sounds horrible, but he was lovey dovey all the time and when he tried to be dominant it was a pretty sight for me.

"I've been fine since the last time we talked. which was Friday when we smoked." I recalled.
"I've been good thank you for asking." He chimed
"You're welcome." I stated

The bell rang and that's when Mr. Hiddleston stood up from behind the board. I had forgotten how nervous he made me I was while I was conversing with Ethan. Seeing him again with his tight shirt made me wet all over again.

"I'm Mr. Hiddleston your math teacher." he started. I end up zoning out thinking of all the things that would sound so sexy with his accent. I imagined him whispering in my ear
telling me things like "You feel so good , love." or "Come for me , darling."  I had obviously been zoned out for a while because I came to with the feeling of Ethan shoving me telling me my name was next. I quickly sat up alert , ready for him to say my name this time.