𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔰 → 𝟙

✭ WELCOME TO 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 ✭

"How's everything going in California?" my mom asked, as we sat on face time

"How's everything going in California?" my mom asked, as we sat on face time. Ever since I moved away from home she has called every day to make sure I was doing ok.

It was my childhood dream wanting to move to California and meet new people and I can say that I've made good friends. "I'm ok, I almost hit 2 million followers on TikTok, I'm really happy about that," I said, excitedly. She gives me a warm smile that shows she's proud of me. "I know, I saw it this morning, I'm very proud of you, " she said.

"Enough about me, what's going on at home?" I asked. She lets out a chuckle, which made me smile. "What's going on?" I asked again. I get up from my desk, taking my phone with me. "Well I recently just had to give Ansia the "sex talk" which never stops being uncomfortable, she had a secret boyfriend she's never told me about, " She said, making me laugh.

"She's sixteen ma, she's not gonna tell you everything she does, also she's smart and knows to be safe," I said. I placed my phone on my bed and start straightening up my room. "Speaking of boyfriends, who's that cute white boy you be hanging out with, " she said, with a sly smirk on her face.

"Ew, Vinnie is not my boyfriend, he's the first friend I made in LA, " I answered with a disgusted face. "and he's like the brother you never gave me, " I said, sarcastically making my mom roll her eyes.

"Well you need a boyfriend, you've been single for god knows how long, " she let out. I couldn't help but laugh. "Not you telling your daughter to find a boyfriend, " I said, as I start making my bed.

"I'm just trying to help you. You don't get out there much, and you're so pretty so it shouldn't be hard to snatch a boy out there, " she says going on about it.

I start rolling a blunt as me and my mom kept talking until she had to take Ansia clothes shopping. I realized I had nothing to do so I called Vinnie.

"Hello, " he answered putting his whole face in the camera, in the background, you can hear other people around. I wondered where he was. "Hey, I was just wondering what you were doing; I'm bored and I have a blunt, " I announced.

"I'm at Jean Victor's place, but I can ask him to see if it's cool if you pull up, " He said, I nod giving him the ok. Which made him turn around. "Yoo, Jean is it cool if y/n came through, " He asked.

"Yeah, tell her to come, " Jean said from the background. I tell them to send me the address, and once they did I hopped out of bed with my blunt. I looked in the mirror to see if my outfit and hair looked good.

Damn! I look so good

Damn! I look so good. I admired myself for a second before I drove over to Jean's place. When I get there I ringed the bell waiting for an answer.  I could hear feet approaching from the other side of the door, it opened and Jean stands in front of me. "Hey, come in, " he said moving to the side giving me room to enter.

He directs me to where Vinnie was, we enter a room with broken skateboards everywhere. I was too busy looking at them to notice everyone in the room. "Damn, who broke all these skateboards?" I asked.  I beginning looking through them.

"That would be me, " an unfamiliar voice said. I look up to see the boy that's always in Jean Victor's videos. He was cuter in person and his eyes were this beautiful blue hazel color, they were mesmerizing. I pulled myself together quickly and responded.

"Hey, I'm y/n, " I said introducing myself. He gives me a small smile before responding. "Zack, " he said. I took off my jacket and put it on a chair. As I made my way deeper into the room.

I looked around the room but my eyes got caught on the wall collage it was cool, something I would do to my wall if I ever have the time. "You live here with Jean?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, this is my room, " he said, clearing that up. "Your room is cool, I wish my room had a wall collage, " I said, going back to admiring the collage.

"Thanks, it took a lot of time, not something you should do if you have zero patients, " he said, making me chuckle. "Yeah, figures, " I answered, giving him a small smile.

I notice Vinnie playing video games, so to be annoying I surprise hugged him from the back. "Vincent! I missed you, " I said, I released him after a few seconds, he looks at me for a second before turning back to the game.

I scoff at him, putting my middle finger up in front of his face so he couldn't see the screen

I scoff at him, putting my middle finger up in front of his face so he couldn't see the screen. "Fuck you, I'm gonna replace you, " I said. I turned towards Zack who is standing by the door. "What exactly do you guys do here for fun, " I asked.

"We make some TikToks, order food, chill, and watch movies, " he answers. We walk into his bathroom, which had a big mirror in it, we decided to make some TikToks. Eventually, we got tired of doing TikToks and started having a conversation. We talked about our families, favorite hobbies, and favorite foods, stuff like that. It was kind of cool that we liked a lot of the same things.

"I've never even stepped on a skateboard, but I know I'm gonna bust my ass, " I said letting out a little laugh. "Maybe I can teach you, trust me it's not as scary as you think it is, " he offered nervously, a small smile appears on his face, his smile was so contagious that it made me smile.

"You're cute, " I said without really thinking. His smile grew as she looks down towards his feet. "Thanks, you're cute too," he replied, his blue hazel stare into my brown ones. I pull out my phone and hand it to him. "Put in your number, I would love sone skateboard lessons," I said, handing him my phone as he put his number in my phone.

hey y'all I know I'm not the most consistent person but I'm feeling good about this one. Zack lugo is just so fine and I felt like I needed to make this. I'll TRY to be more active for you guys, so hang in there for me and enjoy the new book. ❤️ - Bri