Chapter 7

Your pov

"I head to school, bye mom bye dad."

"Aren't you Y/N?"

I turn around and saw few boys and girls. I know what gonna happen already.

These pigs definitely want to have revenge

"What do you want, whore?" I cross my arm and look down at them. Of course they pissed.

"Well I'm here to put you in your place, what else slut?" The blond girl with disguting ass and breast say.

"At least I didn't use my body in return to have some bodyguard" I reply with a smirk. (The picture is up there)

"GET HER" all the boys and girls start to run towards me.

I reach my arm and grab the dude that near me and spin him and push him towards a bunch of girls. I jump when a leg want to trip me , and slid my leg a turn and kick his face to make him fall. After that I saw the whore grab my hair, I grunt and jump back sit on her shoulder and push her neck to make her fall. And I use the pepper spray to spray a guy at my left and punch him to knock him out.

I stood up, while there people cheer and amazed at me. Since we fought at the school gate, and this whores is from different school.

Tch I draw too much attention.

After that a teacher come and take me to detention while telling my parents.

When I leave, I feel someone glare at me, I thought it's the whores so I didn't care and went to detention.

Sato pov

"How dare they hurt my precious Y/M??" I cursed when I at the bathroom.

"Don't worry Y/N, I will take care of them"

And yea smut begin again -_-
Since I also like boys X boys spicy smut, and boom I like smut. And guys I also learn a new word yesterday, "whore" I learn it!! Oh I'm 15 btw, anyway here have some lemon 🍋🍋

I took out her undergarment from my pocket, I smell it while my hand slip into my pants and took out my 10 inch manhood ( idk how long is that but I often heard is 9 inch so yea, add 1 number) and start to stroke it while I holding Y/N undergarment and smell it.

Ah, its feel so good, and it's also smell so nice...

I want her...

I need her...

She has no choice but to be with me...

She mine...

She mine.

SHE MINE!!!

And I will kill everyone that is close to her.

I cum.

Your pov

"I'm back" you said.

"are you okay? I heard you got bully by some people at other school." Your mom immediately rushed out from the kitchen.

"Yes, I'm fine and I successfully protect myself." You say calmly.

"I also record the whole fight, and damn its was so cool, even dad and mom agreed." S/N rush with his/her phone on her/he's hand.

"You look exactly like your dad in high school" your mom say while checking is there any injuries.

"It's easy as peanut" your father say still reading newspaper.

You just hug your mom and went back upstairs.

I have a bad feeling about them...

Sato pov

They look so fantastic...the guy hand was chopped off and was also sewing the whore mouth.Some of them has their eyes gauge out and stick inside some of their ears. And their nails was also has been tore off, inside the wooden box, there have many nails inside it, even the guy last time.

I decide to pack their bodies and shove it to my car, and drove into the nearest forest where beside the school.

Or maybe I can put at the school hall for some decorations.

And I take their bodies and put at the school gym where there be meeting the next day. I look at their corpse and was so happy with it. I walk back home happily.

The next day

Your pov ( At the gym)

Everyone was shocked, some of them is crying with fear, and some of them is scared they be next. And of course some say that it was you who plotting for revenge. But their death time was at 16:00 pm, means Y/N is still at detention, and the teacher also say she didn't do anything just reading her books. And it's been confirmed that the killer is someone from Y/S. But they don't know who, they also know it wasn't you, so the school decide to shut down for a week.

Sato pov

The look on Y/N face is so precious...

But Y/N, you must be happy that they are dead right?

Don't worry, you soon will be at my bed, looking at me with a cute smile.

The next obstacles...

Your parents.

Don't worry, it's will.

Soon.