caught

In other side Vishal too left for  mumbai.

6am :

Sidneet's plane landed they were descending when siddharth saw Vishal in airport within anytime he ran towards him but unfortunately he saw and ran .

Sidd followed him as he took someone's car who was standing beside while sidd took someone's bike. The people were gonna say when Avneet explained them all and they say : it's ok then ma'am.

She called her team and followed them.

It took 30 mins after that they reached to a old house which is left over its a house which left unconstructed . Vishal ran up and hide himself behind one pillar.

Siddharth was going when Avneet said: hsgjjsjydykdtjsfjsjgdgkdyksjstksgkxgkxgkxgksfjamfztjxgkdgkdyk

Mein kyu bolu? Read further.

Avneet went up without any gun while sid went from the opposite side.

Avneet went up and was finding Vishal but Vishal saw her , he was going to run but you know his habit he stopped and started moving closer. Avneet got a bit scared but didn't showed and stood there like a statue knowing her sidd will come.

He came and slide the hair falling on her face with his nasty , dirty hand and she looked left side. He turns her face when..

Our sidd wrapped his neck with a rope he was going to beat him when:

Avneet: siddharth you call police let me handle this piece of dirt.

Avneet: soo hey mr. Rapist you took advantage of girls then see the consequences that too from a girl and he dragged her down through the unconstructed staircase  blood oozing out.

She brought her in the outer part and kicked his dick by the time media , police came.

Police: ma'am let us take over

Avneet bursted with anger: noo get out this days he took advantage of girls and thought they are weak so let me show how much weak a girl is and she pressed her heel boots on his balls and he wined . She took the belt from sidd's pant and wrapped it around his neck making him choke for a sec . She then started slapping wherever she can with that belt.

She kept beating her until she was satisfied. She took full 1 hour yess 1 hour to take revenge for the girls who had too loose their lives just because of this piece of shit.

He was half dead or I should say going to drop his last breath . After she was done siddharth took her too car and they went to a near silent place so that she gets cool down.

😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

Atlast caught...

Vote : 60

_siya