Chapter 1

Gakushuu's POV

Where is him? God, I don't know how to deal with kids like him. We agreed that we'd be home at 16:00 pm. It's currently 16:45 pm and he is still not here. Once he gets here I swear I will kill him. 

A few more minutes passed, when I heard the principal door open. I rushed to the entrance, and there was him. I was about to scold him for being late, until I saw his face. He looked dejected for some reason, and by the look in his eyes, I could say he was fighting back tears.

My protective older brother's side activated, and I my voice softened as I talked to him. "Karma... did something happened? You know you can tell me, I won't be mad"

This only seem to make him start shaking. Knowing this wasn't normal in him, I hugged him. Damn, I swear the person who made this to my little brother will get it from me. Suddenly, I felt my shoulder get wet, but I didn't really care of it right now. 

Several minutes later, he seemed to calm down. We separated from the hug, and I grabbed his chin making him look at me. "It was that sensei of yours, wasn't it?" From the beggining, I warned him, that stupid "teacher"  was only interested in my brother's marks.

He looked down, without saying a word. I talked again "Well, are you gonna tell me? Or I'll have to search for the answer by myself?"

We walked to our room, and then Karma started talking. "I-I saw an older student at the corridors, he was being bullied, so I came in and defended him. After that, Ono-Sensei... suspended me. Please don't be mad".

When I listened to him, I knew I was going to kill that shit of a teacher. I got lost in my mind, thinking in ways to ruin his life, when I noticed Karma was still waiting for an answer.

I patted his head. "I'm not mad, you little runt" I said, smirking. "I'm not a runt! I'm in the same grade as you!" he yelled making a pout. "You're still a year younger than me or the rest of your classmates" God, I love how easy it was to tease him.

"O-oh... I have another thing to tell you..." Karma suddenly said, in a tense voice. By the way he was saying that, I knew it wouldn't be something good.

"Ono-Sensei also... degraded me to the E-Class... after my suspension". That bitch of a teacher was dead. I mean, putting someone who deffended another classmate in that place!? 

I was going to ruin his life.