Prologue

TW: CURSING, MENTIONS OF MURDER,

The room is dark and cold, the cute patterns on the wall seem to be staring at me. Looking around you could easily tell how everyone is feeling. Hate. Anger. Malice. Emptiness. Despair.

One boy finally opens his mouth to say something,

" N-no please .. don't leave me, don't do this to me, I'm sorry."

the boy is laying on the floor, sobbing, staring at everyone, while no one is making eye contact back.

One boy finally looks at him, but his stare is filled with disgust and anger.

"NO! This is all your fault. S-she's... they are all gone forever...! You deserve this."

You can tell his words are filled with fear but he wouldn't let the man he's about to kill know that. But do I want to do this to the one I love..... No, I do, he deserves this for all his sins. I'm sorry @#$%.

" Please @$#%*&, i didn't mean it to end like this. please i don't wanna @#$&"

" This is the end. When you get reborn please... try to forgive me. I promise I will remember you,,..,"

After saying that you can tell his whole aura changed. His words slurred. Before he was filled with sorrow, fear, sadness... but now all I feel is his bloodlust and hate... but for who? This was all a misunderstanding? He should know this. But then why, is he looking at me like that....

They end their conversation, the one boy staring at the other boy, who is getting closer and closer to him as he's screaming for help. There was eerie laughter but it was barely audible, it felt fake even like a robot. He can tell what's in his hand but he didn't want to accept his reality. "Why would it end like this, what did i do to... deserve this." He thinks to himself. We were in love.

Somehow patterns on the wall seem to now be filled with malice and smiles. The boy is still screaming, somehow even louder than before. Then his horrid screaming came to an abrupt stop. The other boy looks around with a malicious smile plastered on his face, seeming to go from ear to ear. Everyone now looking at him trying to control their emotions, acting like what happened was fate.

Th ats it, It s all.. over n o w.,..

Then it all goes black.

Any feedback or constructive criticism is appreciated!!!

407 Words