VI. The Lady in His Life: Yearning for One's Love

**This one is for one of my friends, whose real name I will not use in this story. She will go by the name of "Annie"**

📣 Annie, let me know if you're ok, girl after reading this 😉🥵🔥

It was a quiet, cold and rainy Sunday night in 1983 and Annie and her boyfriend, Michael were spending some alone time together at his big two-story house in California, consisting of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, with everything else being as big. Normally, his baby sister, Janet would come spend the weekend with him, along with some of his brothers, Marlon, Randy and Jermaine. Fortunately, they all had plans over the weekend, so that gave Michael a relief to rest and work on some projects and of course spend time with the lady in his life.

Annie and Michael were cuddled up on the couch in his living room under a blanket watching a romantic movie. Annie has been over Michael's house since Friday and has had the best time with him. For the past two nights, they have been out on the town, going to dinners, the skating rink and visiting friends together, coming home tired, sleeping in his bed. Annie had plans on leaving to go home tonight so she can prepare herself for work the next day, but she really didn't want to. She and Michael have been together for 6 months and their love has truly grown overtime and he has felt that he has finally met a woman that he can trust and to never betray him, finally a woman that understands him completely and not just want him for his beautiful looks.

As Annie was close up on his chest, his arm wrapped around her warm body, she gazed at him from the side, admiring him, smiling. Seconds later, Michael took his eyes away from the movie and looked into Annie's almond brown eyes, smiling, showing his perfect teeth and asked while giggling softly, "What is it, Annie? I have something on my face?" He wiped the side of his face with his other hand. Annie knew he was just being silly now. She giggled and said, "Stop playing, Michael! There's nothing on your face." She took her hand that was under the blanket and slowly rubbed his thigh, almost close to his 'promised land.' He looked at her with a puzzled look, breathing heavily, and looked into her eyes. Annie gazed back into his big, brown bedroom eyes and bit her bottom lip. As she continued to rub his thigh, she felt his dick getting hard. Michael cleared his throat loudly, took a deep breath and asked, "Annie, what are you doing?" Annie seductively said, "You know exactly what I'm doing, Michael." Suddenly, her hand began to rub his dick slowly -- she leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Ssssss, I know it feels good to you, just like it feels good to me too." Michael leaned his head back, closed his eyes and opened his mouth, letting out soft moans. The way she kept rubbing his dick, in his mind, he didn't want to fuck, but his body was giving off a whole different vibe. "Sssss, ohhh...", moaned Michael in a soft whisper. Annie knew she was getting him warmed up real good. Her pussy was throbbing by how his dick was feeling in her hand. "Mmm Michael, I just love you", said Annie. Michael suddenly got up from the couch, turned off the TV, and walked over to his vinyl record player, took his Thriller record out of the sleeve, stuck it in and put it on Lady in My Life, Annie's favorite song -- he set it to play on repeat. Next, he had lots of candles, so he lit them, and dimmed the lights, setting the perfect mood. Michael walked over to the couch where they were sitting, held his hand out as a gesture for Annie to put her hand in his and said to her, "Let's make this a night we won't forget. May I have this dance?" Annie, with a huge grin on her face, placed her hand in his hand and said to him, "Of course, my love. The pleasure would be all mine." She got up from the couch, walking with him over in front of his big, lit fireplace, slow dancing arm in arm.

" She got up from the couch, walking with him over in front of his big, lit fireplace, slow dancing arm in arm