Knife Play

Please this is so funny you don't even know-
Just imagine them as they are, except more advanced like they know how to use phones and such.
Just trust me it's not really kinky, it's meant to be funny and just absolutely cracked. So here we go~ 😭😭

UHHHHH LETS DO SOME TW REAL QUICK:
-Knives
-Death
-Stabbing
-Blood

UHHHH OTHER THINGS:
-kInky
-Why did I do this it was just supposed to be a joke
-I'm sorry
-No I'm not
-Kill me

==========

3rd POV

They were sitting next to each other, both in their phone playing a weird game in the messages they were in.

"Mort, you are getting on my nerves, I am going to kill you now" King Julian said, typing on his phone.

The Amazing King Julian:
'Pls kill @Mort#5392'

Dank Memer:
''Julian kills Mort after hours of torture'

"King Julian! Why would you do that to me! I just want to touch the feet!" Mort cried, dropping his phone and staring at King Julian's feet. He pulled them away, tucking them under his legs as he crossed them.

"You were upsetting the feet, I had to do what was necessary" King Julian said, rereading what the message had said.

"King Julian? Why did you have to torture me for so long?" Mort questioned, his eyes widening and starting to glisten as tears started to form.

"Oh don't be such a baby, I just had to make sure you were cut up and bleeding before I ended you" King Julian said with a smirk, rolling his eyes as he looked back at his phone.

"Slow and painful? What did I do to you?" Mort said sadly, fiddling with his fingers. "What are you, into knife play or something?" Mort whispered quietly, trying to make a joke to make himself feel better.

"Naughty naughty Mort!" King Julian exclaimed, looking at Mort as he locked his phone and placed it down. "Maybe I am, but that would just be to kill you" he said, stalking up to Mort.

"Uh King Julian, I was just joking," Mort said, backing up as his eyebrows furrowed and he frowned.

"Oh but I am not Mort, you think it's funny to joke about that and have no punishment? No no no, that's not what's going to happen" King Julian said, taking his crown off and pulling out a knife.

Mort's eyes were now filled with fear as he continued to back away. He didn't know what he was supposed to do, he wasn't sure what King Julian was about to do but he didn't want to find out.

"Maurice! Help me!" Mort shouted, to which he only heard a grunt in response. Mort turned back around as King Julian grabbed his tail, picking him up upside down and pointing his knife to his nose.

King Julian hovers the blade around Mort's face, to which Mort closed his eyes and shivered out of fear.

"Oh Mort you like dat huh? I'll fucking kill you after this" King Julian said with a smirk, his eyes going manic.

"Please King Julian no King Julian!" Mort cried out, scared for his life.

"I think you mean 'Yes King Julian yes,' Mort. I could kill you right now if I wanted to, be grateful bitch" King Julian sneered as he twisted the knife around, the blade nor pressed against Mort's cheek.

Mort kept his eyes squeezed tight, not wanting to see what was happening. He knew he had to figure out something to do, but he couldn't think of anything yet. King Julian pressed the knife harder on his cheek, the skin going down with the blade.

"Mort I am going to kill you now" King Julian said, sliding the knife down ever so slightly, putting a small cut in his cheek.

"No king Julian!" Mort screamed out, trying to writhe away. "Please king Julian I do not want to die king Julian! I will be a good boy for you king Julian please don't kill me king Julian" Mort cried out, not thinking of what he just blurted out.

"Too bad Mort you suggested this and this is the consequence" king Julian said, dropping Mort back down on the ground.

Mort crawled up so he was sitting, slowly backing away from the one in front of him. King Julian twirled the blade around his fingers, slowly stalking up to Mort. Mort looked down at king Julian's feet, waiting for him to do something.

King Julian grabbed the top of Mort's head and forced him to look up, the blade ready to plunge into his chest.

"Yes zaddy Julian" Mort pleaded out, looking up at him as king Julian froze.

"Uh Mort, I didnti know you had that in you" king Julian stuttered out, unaware of what just happened.

"There's a lot I have in me king Julian" Mort said, deciding to go with it since it was distracting Julian. He lowered the knife, no longer ready to stab him, but still holding it tight and close.

"Is that so? Would you like to share with me Mort before I kill you?" King Julian said, starting to lift the knife again.

"Nooo I wish to leave you in the dark king Julian since you're going to kill me king Julian. You don't deserve to know king Julian" Mort said, bring his head down as king Julian released his grip.

King Julian scoffed, rolling his eyes as he crossed his arms and thought.

"What about this Mort, let's make a deal. How about you show me and I keep you alive for a bit longer?" King Julian bargained, trying to find a compromise between the two.

After a few minutes of silence and no answer, King Julian got tired of waiting for an answer and grabbed hold of Mort's ear, forcing his head up once again.

"Mort you should know by now to answer your king. I am going to kill you now" King Julian said, raising the knife over his head.

Before Mort even got a chance to speak, the knife was plunged into his chest directly in his heart, killing him almost instantly.

He dropped Mort to the ground, leaving the knife in his chest as he walked back to his phone and sat down.

The Amazing King Julian:
Pls kill @Mort#5392

Dank Memer:
Mort trips over his own shoelaces and dies.

"As he should" King Julian sighed as he propped his feet up on his throne, letting Mort's dead body lay on the ground.

======

Word count: ~1,000

Shyra I hope you're happy 😭🤚 Mxrigxld

My only reaction to this is 😀🤚

Uhh yeah, idk don't ask me.

~Bebe17