01: 𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾.

❥❥❥

𝗂. 𝗋𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 || 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"I missed you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/n smiled as she watched the familiar snowy white owl fly through her window and onto her desk, clutching a letter in her beak.

"Harry's really tiring you out, huh?" She asked the bird, stroking her feathers. "This is the fifth time that he has sent me a letter this week, and it's only Tuesday!"

Carefully taking the letter from Hedwig, she went over to a small cabinet she had which was filled with food for animals (most of them were cat food for Pluto to eat). She took out one of the spare cat bowls she had and filled it with owl food. Then, she placed the bowl beside Hedwig, who happily hooted at her.

Sitting back down on her chair, she picked up the letter, smiling at the sight of Harry's messy and rushed handwriting. Turning the envelope around, she gently peeled off the red and gold wax seal. She took the neatly folded up letter and began to read it.

———

Dear Y/n,

Hi again, love! I know this might be my fourth or fifth letter to you, but I really miss you! Two weeks without you is an absolute pain because I have no one to hug and cuddle :( Although Ron did offer once but I had to refuse since he had Hermione.

When are you coming back from Italy? Surely you'll be back by my birthday, right? I can't celebrate my seventeenth birthday without you, love.

Speaking about my birthday, have you managed to find a present that I would like or love? At this point I'm not even stopping you from buying anything because you're just too stubborn.

I hope you're having fun in Italy with your family, love! I can't wait to see you and tackle you into a hug!

Love,
Harry♥︎

———

Once she finished reading, her eyes dragged over to the perfectly wrapped up box on her bed. The contents inside of it had her smirking, wondering about how Harry would react to it. It could either go with him hating it, or him completely loving it.

She looked back at Hedwig, who was now watching her curiously with her bright yellow eyes. She then held her arm out to stroke her feather once more.

"You must be really tired from flying all the way from London to here," said Y/n, feeling sympathy for the owl. "I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind if you take a small break. I'll just send Erwin instead."

Hedwig hooted as if she was agreeing with Y/n before nibbling on her finger affectionately. Y/n chuckled softly, opening up the top drawer of her desk and then taking out parchment, a quill, and an ink pot.

Unrolling the parchment, she dipped her quill in the ink and wrote:

———

Dear Harry,

You really weren't lying when you said you'll send me endless letters while I'm here in Italy. I only have three more days here, and then I'll be back in your arms again.

Of course I'll be back by your birthday, love! There's no way I'm missing it especially when I bought you such an expensive gift from a muggle store.