𝟎𝟐 ♪

"𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆"

- 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋

☹︎☻︎𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲

☹︎☻︎
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲

𝟰 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

___________________________

It's been four days since you attended Kray's  penthouse party, four days since you've got high for the first time, and four days since you experienced your euphoria, the best you've ever felt in a while. The police did end up crashing the party, arresting a couple of people in the process. Luckily they didn't search any of you guys, in return they just told y'all to "Get the fuck out!" forcing you to leave the premises, the whole area was chaotic.

You and Jalen fled the party with non stop laughters and a shit ton of adrenaline. Quickly running to her car before shit back fired. Neither of you even got the chance to say your goodbyes but Jalen said she'll just call Kray the next day. Mid drive you guy's had stopped to grab something to eat, you regretted not eating before taking the edible but you didn't know it would have effected your hunger that much. By the time you guys had reached to your dormitory you felt your sense of comfort draw back to you as you plopped onto your bed. Not a single ounce tiredness struck your brains, so you two pulled an all-nighter, talking till you eventually passed out.

Jalen told you about the people you meet that night. Turns out Kray, Yeager, Zero, Wolf and a bunch of other people are all apart of a very popular hip hop/rap collective called "The Royal Society" She made you listen to their music. The diversity of personalities and uniqueness that came from these artists collaborating together made you impressed by their dedication to music. She said they had just came back from tour, preforming in different cities across America. You were surprised that you haven't heard of them before hence they're well known in Florida, especially Broward County. But you haven't really gotten around to listening to new artists. By the time 4:00 AM came the two of you were passed out fast asleep....

⁹₉⁹
𝟱:𝟬𝟬 𝗣𝗠

"Bro, I don't wanna do this anymore"

Currently you were slumped over your work desk, typing away on your laptop. You had a paper due for your class the next day and let's just say....you waited till last minute to work on it. You've been working on for an hour now and haven't gotten anywhere near done.