𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

VOTE AND COMMENT !

VOTE AND COMMENT !

+++

IT WAS THE NEXT day, Davina was on her way to the Mikaelson compound. To say she was nervous to see him again was one of the biggest understatements. She stood infront of the door, she knocked to be greeted by a smiley Rebekah.

She engulfed Davina in a hug. Davina smiled, out of all the girls she was definitely the most close with Rebekah. Probably due to the fact she was over alot when Davina started dating Kol.

"Okay so are u sure u wanna talk with him, because if u wanna back out we can always just watch a movie in my room." Rebekah rambles.

"Bex calm down it's okay." Before i could say anything else, i saw 2 figures standing at the staircase.

Elijah and Klaus Mikaelson, two boys that were like my brothers apart from Stiles. I smiled and ran up to them giving them a hug.

"Little witch calm down." Klaus said smiling.

"It's been so long were wore u guys?" I said confused on why i haven't seen them so long.

"Dealing with the sadness of our other brother." Elijah said.

Davinas smile dropped. "Was it really that bad?" Davina asked.

"It was a mutual breakup we know that, but he feels really bad about what he did." Klaus said.

"Good thing, that i came here to talk with him." Davina said.

Davina said bye to the two brothers and Rebekah and walked up the stairs. She came to a stop at Kol his room and knocked on the door.

She heard shuffling in his room and the door opened revealing Kol, a very different Kol he had a small beginning of a beard growing and he looked like he hadn't slept in months. She assumed he did homeschool or something since after the breakup, he didn't go to school anymore. Elijah and Klaus already finished high school.

"Davina?" He said in a soft tone.

Davina sent him a soft smile. "Hi. I think we should talk?" She said more in a question she would hate to bother him.

He nodded and stepped aside letting her in his room, it was a mess. Bloodbags in the corner. It was obvious Kol didn't really come out his room and his siblings probably got him blood to survive.

"Listen what happened, it wasn't ur fault. I'm okay." Davina said smiling up at him.

"No Davina it's not i hurt you." Kol said lifting her hair revealing her neck.

"Kol that was almost 5 months ago, i'm healed. It's okay Kol i forgive you." Davina said with tears in her eyes remembering.

Almost 5 months ago Davina and the Mikaelsons went on a mission to save everyone. After a while Kol went insane because of another powerful witch. Davina took her down but the spell was still on Kol.

Kol killed Davina by sucking each drop of blood out of her. Atleast that's what he thought. She survived it due luck. Kol knew he didn't kill her but he still felt guilty for her almost death that night.

Kol looked at her and smiled. "Are you sure Davina, i don't think i can forgive myself even."

Davina sighed. "Kol i forgive you, i missed you and i just want us ignoring eachother to be over."

Kol looked at her with the biggest smile, he put his hand on her cheek and leaned in Davina closed the distance and they kissed.

Davina felt weird she didn't show it to Kol, but normally when they kissed she would feel fireworks and sparks. This time she was happy but felt nothing. Confused was just the smallest thing she felt at the moment.

She decided to ignore it and pretend like she felt something. Kol pulled away and smiled at her.

"Davina Stilinski, i missed the hell out of you." He said.

Davina felt those fireworks and sparks again that she missed during the kiss.

She was probably just stressing. "Kol?" She asked. Kol looked at her waiting for her question. "Are we back together?" Davina asked.

"If u want to?" Kol said.

"You never asked me officially." Davina said jokingly.

"Davina will u do me the honors of being ur boyfriend, again?" He asked. She smiled and nodded.

"Does this mean ur finally coming back to school instead of homeschool?" She asked hopefully.

He nodded. She smiled. "I missed you too Kol Mikaelson."

"