one

"hyung!"

"hyung!"

donghyuk turned around in his seat to see an aggravated park jisung holding his bright phone out right in front of donghyuks face. "uh-- what's so special about your phone?"

jisung sighed low, "you were supposed to give me hyeongjuns phone number, but instead i got a random persons phone number and they won't stop messaging me!" jisung vented.
donghyuk stifled a laugh while pretending to scratch his nose.

"you find this funny?"

"no, no that's not it. i seriously did give you hyeongjuns phone number-- you must've put it in wrong or something."

jisung took a seat next to donghyuk and shoved his phone in front of donghyuks face. "well you must've gave me the wrong number because i triple checked the phone number before i sent him a text."

donghyuk swatted jisungs bright phone out of his face and snatched the phone from his hands.

"see look, you put a 4 when it was supposed to be a 3."

jisung internally screamed. how could he have messed it up when he made sure it was correct?

jisung slouched in his chair and donghyuk patted him lightly on the head. "i guess you can just ask him for his number tomorrow."

"yeah i guess so."

donghyuk knitted his eyebrows, thinking back at something jisung had said. "wait, didn't you say that person won't stop texting you? what are they saying?" asked donghyuk all too intrigued and curious.

"they've just been sending a bunch of 'hi's' with a sad face at the end of most of them."

donghyuk cackled. "so you're just leaving that person on read? that's so rude of you park."

jisung nodded. what else was he supposed to do? entertain that random person? he wasn't up for it.

"i mean, why should i text them back. i don't even know them, and for all i know- they could be 10."

donghyuk being donghyuk , thought of another question to ask the younger. "how come you needed hyeongjuns phone number anyways?"

3 hours earlier
• • •

with a sigh, jisung had walked into his fourth period class which was science , and sat down in his seat. he hated science class as much as he hated waking up early.

his teacher, mr. kang, walked into the classroom as loud as ever and practically slamming his papers on his desk. "okay students. i have a meeting with a student's guardian so you will have a work period this afternoon ."

the world was finally on jisungs side.

"i will be assigning group projects and don't think about choosing partners," mr. kang began; eyeing all the students who exchanged glances when the words 'group project' escaped mr. kangs mouth.

he sucked his cheeks in, scanning all the students- figuring out who would be a good pair. "because there is an uneven amount of students, there will have to be groups of three. jisung, hyeongjun and jay will be the group of three..." his science teacher trailed off.

once his name was called, his ears tuned out everything else his teacher had to say. his partner hyeongjun just had to be absent and he needed a way to be able to contact him.

no one in the class was really his friend so he didn't bother asking his classmates for his number. but then jisung had just remembered that donghyuks friend knew hyeongjun and has his phone number so he figured he could just ask donghyuk for hyeongjuns number.

his class quickly ended and jisung scurried off to find donghyuk. surprisingly, jisung found him right outside of his classroom talking with mark.

"no way donghyuk, you're paying for lunch this time! i paid for lunch yesterday and the day before that."

donghyuk groaned, "but i didn't bring any money today!"

mark face palmed. as much as jisung was enjoying the so-called 'drama', he needed to intervene. "hey guys... what's going on?"

"donghyuk was supposed to pay for lunch since i payed the last two days and now
he's saying he forgot his money."

jisung couldn't get over how petty and silly their argument was. "if it makes you guys feel any better, i'll pay for your lunches-- and donghyuk hyung will be more than happy to pay the next time."

mark shook his head in disapproval. "no way jisung. you barely have enough money to buy your own lunch."

"i packed my own lunch today, don't worry." jisung laughed, handing his money to donghyuk knowing mark wouldn't accept it, but donghyuk definitely would and did.

donghyuk mouthed 'thank you' to the younger and jisung replied with a small smile. mark scratched the nape of his neck. he didn't want to accept jisungs money but it was already in donghyuks grasp and once he's offered something, he takes it.

"thanks jisungie. anyways, see you after school babe- i have to help mr. choi with something." mark said as he waved goodbye to jisung and his boyfriend.

jisung found it extremely funny how mark was angry with donghyuk just a few seconds ago and now he was calling him babe.

when mark walked off, jisung remembered why he was with donghyuk in the first place. "hey by any chance, do you know kim hyeongjuns phone number?" jisung inquired and haechan pondered.

"oh yeah," donghyuk said as if something clicked in his mind "i have his number. do you need it?"

jisung nodded as he handed a piece of paper over to donghyuk since his phone was somewhere in his bag and his bag was far too messy for him to want to grab his phone.

donghyuk grabbed a pen out of it bag pocket and jotted down hyeongjuns phone number and handed it back to him. "there ya go, enjoy."
jisung was surprised how donghyuk memorized hyeongjuns number.

donghyuk didn't bother to ask jisung why he needed hyeongjuns number since he was too lazy to. "thanks hyuk." jisung smiled as he stuffed the piece of paper in his sweater pocket. "i gotta go to my part time job so i'll talk to you later."

donghyuk nodded with a smile. "alright, talk to you later sungie. i 'gotta go apologize to mark anyways..." donghyuk scurried off in the direction mark had recently left in.

jisung groaned, the thought of him going to his part time job just made him shiver. he hated how slow paced and boring his job at the convenience store was.