"Good girl."

Mature content ahead!

__________

"Good girl."

"Just stay.", he whispered in my ear before gently kissing my neck, causing me to let out a gasp. The moment I started tangling my hands in his soft hair, he aggressively started sucking my neck, leaving marks all the way up to my jaw.

He reconnected his lips from my neck and stared deeply into my eyes while biting his lips in excitement. I slightly pushed him away as I heard voices from outside of his room, "What if someone comes in?", I said nervously.

"Colloportus.", his wand was pointing at the door, which immediately locked itself. His veiny hand grabbed my neck and he slammed me against the door, letting me assume that he wanted me just as much.

He leaned down, leaving a raspy whisper in my ear, "Did you really think I would forget the way you talked to me last week?", before he aggressively pressed his lips on mine, making it hard for me to breath with his cold fingers wrapped around my throat.

"You will pay for that.", he muttered inbetween the kisses, making me want more. After a while of digging his cold silver rings into my skin, he released his grip while both of his hands wandered down my back, eventually pulling up my hoodie.

As he took off my hoodie he looked at my exposed skin an smiled to himself, before tracing warm kisses down my collarbone.

After his hands made their way down my shivering skin, he picked me up and carried me to his bed. Without seperating his lips from my skin, he threw me onto the bedsheets, now lying on top of me, pressing his chest on mine.

After taking off my pants and my underwear he licked his lips while staring at my body. As he sat up between my legs, he loosened his Slytherin tie,

"Put your hands together.", he said harshly, leaving me speechless for a second.

"I- what?"

"Don't make me repeat myself.", he smiled down on me, enjoying the power he had over me.

I smiled a bit before realizing that the thought of having my hands tied up excited me. I put my hands together, just enjoying the sight of him towering over me, wrapping his tie aroud my wrists. After he was done he roughly grapped my hands and pinned them on the bed over my head,

"Don't fucking move.",

his cold fingers were running down my breasts, over my stomach and down to my inner thighs. I couldn't help but lower my hands down to my chest, because of the way his touches burned into my skin. Everytime his fingers touched my skin I gasped again.

The second he looked up, his right hand grabbed my wrists and pinned them over my head again, "I said don't move", he stared deeply into my eyes as I felt one of his fingers entering inside me, causing me to let out a slight moan.

The way his fingers felt inside of me made it hard for me to keep my hands where he put them, but I liked the feeling of being unable to move. As he saw me stuggling under him, his other hand moved to my throat again, keeping my quiet.

Then he pushed himself away from me and loosened his black belt in order to remove his pants. I wasn't really aware what he was doing until I looked up and saw his naked body in front of me.

The sight of his tight abs and his muscular arms made me smile in pleasure. The moment he took off his boxers I gasped at the sight of his dick- it was bigger than I expected.

As he saw my frightened face a devilish smile appeared on his face - he loved my vulnerability.

After he threw away his boxers he pressed his body on mine again and I could feel his dick rubbing against my thights. Our lips collided again, this time our tongues were fighting for dominance, as his grip around my throat became tighter again.

"Will you be quiet for me?", he whispered behind my ear as his teeth were nibbling my skin, slightly hurting.

I couldn't bring myself to say something, so I nodded in agreement.

"Good girl.", he smiled down on me as I felt his dick rubbing against my clit. The way he touched me so annoyingly slow made me lose my patience,

"Please-" I whispered, struggling to breathe properly.

He bit his lower lips, while squeezing even harder,

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me, Draco.", and with that he forcefully pounded his dick into me, giving me no chance to adjust to his size. I immediately let out a scream as he kept slamming into me,

"Fuck!", he grunted as I threw my head back and arched my back.

"Draco-", I moaned in his ear as I lowered my hands to grab the back of his neck. He immediately pinned them back over my head and pressed his hand on my mouth,

"Not a single fucking noise!", he commaned as he thrust into me harder and harder, causing me to whimper in pain and pleasure. I felt my eyes roll back as my legs started shaking.

I could feel my climax building up inside of me as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. He hovered back over me and I could feel his hot breath against my neck,

"Fuck, Winters", he grunted as he moved even faster inside of me, going even deeper. His eyes rolled back in pleasure as I arched my back and we both reached our climax.

He laid down next to me as we were both breathing heavily. My legs were shaking and my throat felt sore as I looked over to him and saw him smiling in satisfaction. As we were laying side by side, the room was completely silent while he kept his hand on my shaking thigh.

After a while, he looked over to me before slowly standing up and going to the bathroom.

"I'll take a shower now.", he was standing in the doorframe, watching me struggling to get up from the bed. His tie was still wrapped around my wrists, making him laugh as I tried to rip it off with my teeth.

I stood in front of him, looking up into his silver eyes, that weren't so scary anymore. The candles on his desk were starved of oxygen, just like me.

After he took off the tie, he gently stroked my messy hair again, before heading to the shower. Still in shock of what just happened, I quickly grabbed my clothes and put them on before leaving his dorm.

It was way too late to go to sleep now, the sun was already lighting up the hallways in a beautiful dark orange.

My shaking legs carried me back to my dorm, a million thoughts were running through my head. When I arrived I first took a shower and then sat down on my bed, watching the sun rise slowly, looking back at the way he made me feel.

Not only was my skin longing for his touch again- Everything in me was longing for him.