3

About twenty minutes later the train stopped. "Surely we cant be there yet?" said Hermione.  Harry got up and looked out side the corridor. "Nothing?" I asked.

"Nope, nothing." said Harry sitting back down.

"There is something out there." said Ron looking outside the window, a tremble in his voice.

"Why is it so cold?" I said shivering. Suddenly, a big dark thing swooped into the corridor. It seemed to take interest in Harry. Dad woke up and did a spell that made the ominous thing retreat but it had already took what it wanted from Harry.  He was slumped over and seemed to be fast asleep.  I was terrified but dad assured me that Harry would be ok shortly.

Five minutes later Harry woke up. My dad opened up some chocolate. "Here eat this boy, it will help" dad said,  giving the chocolate to him. Harry sat up and took the chocolate hesitantly.

"It's just chocolate" I said to him.

"Remi can I talk to you a second?" said dad helping me up.

"Sure." I said following him.

"Did you tell Harry?" said dad.

"Yes. Was I not supposed to?" I asked as we stood in the hall.

"No it's fine, it's good he knows. " said dad.

I sighed with relief and went back In the corridor.  I did not want dad to be angry with me but at the same time I knew I had to tell Harry the truth about who I was.

"I'm going to go speak to the conductor" said dad as he  walked away.

"Dad will probably be up there the rest of the time " I said to them as I sat down. Harry hadn't said much since I told him that we were twins.  I knew it was a lot to take in because I had just learned the news myself and was also having a hard time wrapping my head around the situation.  So, finally I asked,  "Are you angry with me Harry?" 

"Oh not at all, Remi.  It's just quite a blow.  I wish I would've had the chance to grow up with you and Professor Lupin rather than my horrid Aunt and Uncle.  And my wretched cousin.  I was very lonely and quite honestly, miserable until Hagrid came to my rescue and brought me to Hogwarts.  But, I am happy we have found each other and I can't wait to get to know you." Harry explained.

"Thank goodness. I was afraid you wouldn't believe me. Or that you would all think I had gone mad." I laughed.

"Honestly, if you didn't look exactly like Harry wearing a wig then I definitely would have thought you had lost your mind!" said Ron.

"How often have you seen Harry in a wig, Ron?" Hermione giggled.

"You know what I mean smarty pants." Ron said while rolling his eyes at Hermione.

We all laughed and talked the rest of the way.  The train stopped and we all gathered our things. We got off the platform and went to the Great Hall.

"Sit here and I will ask Dumbledore if someone can come and get you when its time for you to come in. He didn't want you getting sorted with the first years.  He thought that may be a tad embarrassing for ya" Dad grinned.

"Ok." I said as I stood out side the door waiting to go in.  Just then a rather cute blonde boy approached me.

"And who might you be?" said the blonde.

"I'm Remilda Jane Lupin" I said looking straight into is greyish green eyes.

"And how come I haven't seen you here before?" said the blonde looking straight into my viridian green eyes.

"Because I have been home schooled for the past two years." I said.

"I bet this one will be in Slytherin!" said the blonde.

"Oh, so you wanna bet blondie?!" I said standing up straight.

"Ooooooohhhooo" he said standing up straight too.

I have made silly bets with my dad like who can run faster but we never bet actual money. This was my first real bet.

"I bet you five galleons that you will be in Slytherin." He said, pulling five galleons out of his pocket.

"And I bet you five galleons that I will be in any house BUT Slytherin!" I said pulling out my one galleons from the pocket of my skirt. And then we shook on it.

"Hey Remi" said a voice I recognized. It was Harry to tell me it was time for the sorting. i followed him he lead me to the sorting hat. I sat on the stool and a women put the hat on me. "Oh very tricky yes hmmm better be,SLYTHRIN! yelled the hat. I looked up at dad and he was giving me this weird glare. This other man with really black hair sat up straight and looked as if he knew me well. So i walked to the Slytherin table. I sat beside the only person I knew, the blonde. "Here's your five galleons blondie" I said to him handing him the five galleons. "Thank you Lupin" He said then he turned around and said. "Pottah pottah is it true you fainted like you acutely fainted." "Shove off Malfoy" said Ron. "If weasley would let me finish i was gonna ask if pottah was alright" said Malfoy. "Aww you have a soft side" I said. "And stay away from my sister Malfoy" said Harry not even turning around. "Wait your Pottah's sister" said Malfoy surprised. "Yes" I said. "I can tell you In the common room" I said then I ate the rest of the meal.