Chapter 3

Punzie p.o.v
It so sad I have to leave my parents and go to college well last week I got a letter from this college that I want to go to and it said I was accepted and there at the bottom it said my dorm number it was 804 and that I had to go to the principle office to pick up my key .then I hear my parents say that it was time to go so I kiss them good bye and left.when I got there I didn't know where to go until I see this guy standing there he looked so cute he also looked like a boy who would cheat on his girlfriends or so . But since I don't know where to go so I might as well go ask where is the principle office he was so nice he showed me the way to the principle office.
Eugene p.o.v
I was just wondering my own business looking at my phone and all and then this beautiful girl comes and she looked so beautiful.she was wondering where the principle office was so I told her and she went off well I guess since i have nothing to do so I might as well go to my dorm dorm 804 well I might as well go .
Punzie p.o.v
Wow this dorm looks amazing it's like a house .wait I here someone .there are 2 girls and I guess they were sisters since there's a picture of them together as kids but anyway I walk up to them and say hi and I said I am rapunzel u can call me Punzie they said there names were elsa and anna .then I hear the door open so I grabbed my frying pan and looked at the door then these 2 guys came in and I hit both of them with my frying pan and elsa gasp for some reason and so did I it because I hit that guy from before but I ask why was elsa gasping she said it was because it was the guy she met earlier.
Kristoff p.o.v
Great I came to college so late well might as well go to the dorm my dorm is 804 .so then. Enter my dorm and this girl was standing in the living room she was beautiful I was wondering what was her name and her name was anna she was so beautiful . Well as I introduce my self I here a scream I run to the place where I heard it and it was elsa I was wondering why then I found out that she found my pet reindeer Sven elsa asked me if he will grow so big like other reindeer but unfortunately Sven has this problem is where he can't really grow so he will be like a small dog elsa said oh well I guess he is kind of cute.
Well that's the end of this chapter next chapter is where the other characters come and move into the dorm