▪ 3: Uses ▪

As they exited from the dungeon, the sight of two office men welcomed the three.

"Hunter Sung Jin-woo" The older of the pair spoke up, waving Jin-woo over to him.

(Y/n) right away nudged his face into Jin-ho's shoulder to hide, not trusting the two men who now spoke to Jin-wo. He didn't want other people seeing his face since it was a privacy for his work.

Jin-ho yelped at the sudden face that nudged into his neck and tipped his helmet to the side before relaxing at the realization that it was just (Y/n), reaching up and gently patting the (h/c) hair with a small smile "You alright?"

"Mhm. . . I just don't like new faces" (Y/n) replied from Jin-ho's neck, making him laugh a little at the ticklish sensation.

(Y/n) eyed the man from Jin-ho's neck,  

"Nice to meet you, I'm the chief of the second department of management at the White Tiget guild" The older man offered Jin-woo a business card.

"White tiger guild?" Jin-woo looked down at the card in slight surprise,

🎴

"Another one of your quests, huh?" (Y/n) kicked a leg up onto the table of the living room, in his usual guardian attire after changing out of the modern wear he was using during the dungeon missions.

"The system called it a 'Job Change', so I'm curious about it" Jin-woo explained, fidgeting with the quest key in hand.

"And what about the White Tiger mutts? What did they want from you anyways?" (Y/n) had an arm thrown over the couch head and over Jin-woo's shoulder,

after the two men came to see Jin-woo, they all had left to the agency to talk. Leaving (Y/n) and Jin-ho to clean up the mess left behind. Obviously as soon as (Y/n)'s half was done, he left right away, not wanting to waste his own time.

"They wanted me to join the guild, but I rejected them. After all, Jin-ho offered of a 30 billion dollar building" Jin-woo pointed out, making (Y/n) scoff.

"Money money money, you humans are so greedy for financial stability, it's disgusting"

Jin-woo frowned at the words, not saying a word as (Y/n) waited for some sort of reply.

When he received none, he noticed he might've made Jin-woo sad-

". . . but that's fine, you humans need your quirks if not you'll all be so one sided" (Y/n) said, a bit iffy, was that correct of him? maybe he should've stayed quiet. Humans are far too sensitive, he still can't figure them out.

Atleast what he added on helped ease the tension, somewhat, but not really-

Jin-woo bit the inside of his cheek and switched his attention to the key instead, a little better, but still kind of butt hurt.

"OH COME HERE YOU BIG BABY" (Y/n) groaned as he gave up with the soft approach and dropped his arm around Jin-woo's shoulder and pulled him into his chest. Falling as (Y/n) now had his head on the couch arm and with Jin-woo laying against him with his head resting on the guardian's chest.

Not another word spoken as (Y/n) only gave a waiting hum, feeling as Jin-woo seemed to un-tense and cuddled into his chest, lazily placing the key back into his inventory before dropping his arms on either side of (Y/n)'s torso.

"You're doing just fine, helping your mother's hospital bills, your sister's fundings for college, and the debts. I'm glad you are healing, so don't go being all pouty" (Y/n) reassured as he curled a hand into Jin-woo's hair and scratched at his scalp as if he were a cat.