the only chapter lol

*Please use the music to set the mood while reading*
Barney POV
It was a normal day, and the sun started to rise around 6 am. I woke up to the bright light shining through my blinds and my day had started. I woke up and got ready, which consisted of doing my hair, putting on a beanie, getting on my yellow sweater, and putting on some black skinny jeans. CUFFED black skinny jeans for your information. I ate a single potato chip for breakfast and started to put on my shoes. 
"oh mother?? dearest mother of mine? where have you put my schoolbag?"
"oh, my poor poor son. forgetting his school bag. how silly of him. me and my milf self, unfortunately, don't know where you had misplaced it either. "
"Such a shame. well then, thank you for your help mother, I will use this here milk crate as a substitute instead." 
"well, I'm going to go back to being a milf, have a wonderful day at school today. "
I started walking to school and met up with a friend of mine, PlanetPlaytion, part-time twitch-streamer, and Instagram artist, Zack.  As Zacks many AOT pins on his backpack clinked together, my books in my milk crate hit each other over and over again.  There was a silence until Zack broke the ice. He asked how my morning was and I replied with, 
"simple."
"ah, that's nice to hear. anything exciting happens over the weekend?" 
"no, not really, you?"
"nothing much either. "
we had finally made it to school after all the idle chatter and walked in.  The rest of the school day went by in a breeze. It was my last class of the day, social studies and I sat by the window looking out over my neighborhood. The sun grazed over my skin, but little did I know the sun wasn't going to be there the rest of my day. The final bell rang and I put everything away in my crate and headed for home, not stopping for Becca nor Zack. I got inside my lovely abode and got ready for baseball practice. After getting dressed in the proper attire, and getting everything I needed, I shifted my focus over to the sun yet again. It was starting to get blocked by a cloudy abyss.  I paid no mind to it though, as I figured it was just some rain, or even better just a passing cloud. Either way, I headed over to the baseball field. All of a sudden, I needed to take a shit. This wasn't the time, the baseball couldn't wait, I needed to play with some balls asap. It was in the middle of practice, steel bat in hand, when this mega thick, double-checked up PHAT ASSED tornado decided to make way into my practice. Whatever shall I do? Soon my shit wouldn't be able to hold in any longer, and I'm going to have to go to the loo, but I couldn't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Like my milf mother once said, "look if you have, once shot, one opportunity, to seize everything you ever wanted in one moment, would you capture it or just let it slip?" Mother then started rapping Eminem's "lose yourself" lyrics, but I'm sure the quote she said before it was hers. This was my one opportunity and I wasn't going to let it slip like the shit in my pants. That tornado got closer and close, ass cheeks clenched, I went for it. All my teammates were watching, and for some reason, Big Z, Becca, MELLOM FLOPPAD?? and Zak were there too. Becca and Zacn were making the playboy face at each other and the tension was real, Big Z was in the corner of the bleachers crying, sobbing if you will. elon flop was actually eating a whole bag of hot chips and cheering for the opposing team. what a poo poo head.   (Zack and Becca right about now for reference) 

The shit dribbling down my pants didn't stop me, I was free, freer than free, dollar store headset, dog water, literal dog water

The shit dribbling down my pants didn't stop me, I was free, freer than free, dollar store headset, dog water, literal dog water.  I walked up to that tornado and fucked it harder then it had fucked any city before. I clapped it so fucking hard that it actually started getting smaller. It was like fucking erosion, and i was acid rain seeking hellfire amongst this poor tornado. Mans got so small infact, i used him as a wet wipe for my shit, and shoved said tornado up my arse and that was just another fun day at baseball practice. AND FOR YOUR INFROMATION YES THE TORNADO DID CONSENT I SWAER. 

another great story written by me, waffle boy, and if your reading this because of my other work, no im probably not gonna work on it in like another 7 years lol, go fuck urself