Part 3

⚠Anxiety, depression,asthma, Pills, and some other things are used and talked about.⚠

No POV:

As Shin's dad was putting in the request Shin walked to his dorm which at this point is now Dinki's he is over there so much. Shin unlocked the door and walked in seeing a peacefully sleeping Dinki. Shin walked over, got the note and threw it away as it was no longer needed and crawled back in the bed to cuddle up with his boyfriend slowly falling back into a deep sleep. Shin was woken up by his bright blond boyfriend messing with his hair cuddling up next to Shin. Shinso got a text, the sound startling Dinki a bit Shin smiled as he read the text he got into 1A. Dinki tries to look over and see the text but Shin hides it, they snuggle up and watch around 4 movies as they fall asleep. Shinso starts to slowly wake up and looks at his phone to find out the time 6:45 first hour starts at 8:40 and people start getting there around 7:40. Shinso gets dressed and walks down to his dad's office knowing he is there Shinso had texted him knowing that he would not be there otherwise. They talked for a while about Dinki and what was going to be happening in class. Shinso looked at the time said by and ran up to the dorm. It was 7:36 and Dinki does not wake up. Shinso always had to wake him up himself. Shinso gets there and opens the bedroom door to see Dinki in a deep sleep, he texts his dad they will be late and explains why walking over to Dinki and lightly shaking him awake. Dinki slowly gets up and notices that his head hurts a lot so he asks Shin for some pain meds to help. Shinso got up and walked into the bathroom, got the pain meds and went to the kitchen, grabbed a tall glass cup from the cabinet and filled it up three-fourths of the way up with water bringing it back to Dinki, Dinki takes the meds and water. Shinso walked back to the bathroom, turned the water on in the bathtub while he waited for it to warm up. He called his dad and told him Dinki was sick and that they were not going to school today. The water was warm enough so it was not hot or cold. He plugged up the bath and went to go get Dinki and told him to get in the bath and that it would help the headache and help him relax. As Dinki got in the bath Shinso made some chicken noodle soup and tea for Dinki. He went and got the pain meds again, laid them down with some more water on the side if he wanted something cool to wash down the pills and the warm tea. Shinso went to the drawer and pulled out a rag and washed water over it and put it in the freezer to keep it cool and make it nice for Dinki's forehead. He also found Dinki's Anxiety, and Depression pills and set them out for Dinki as well.

**Sorry for it taking it this long to add more to this story again I am so sorry for that.**