Disclaimer!

Okay, This Fanfic is Strictly for fun and I would not hesitate to unpublish this fanfic if one or more Members of the Dream SMP requested it.

No, I will not Be making Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo Love Interests In this story because they are minors. No, I will not be Sexualizing anyone from the Dream SMP Cuz, First of all, It's weird and second I don't like writing stuff like that, And lastly, because I respect The members of the SMP's boundaries.

This Fanfic includes Fluff and A bit of drama and That's it.

Hate Toward my OC is not really appreciated, And if You are just Looking for someone to hate on Kindly Leave OR you will be Muted <3

Fights and Controversy In the Comment sections are Also not Appreciated since I hate Controversy and I think I speak for all of my readers if I say that we don't like fights in The Comments. If It's just a silly and Just fun fight then that's alright for me since it's just a joke and I would really find them amusing.

I will update when I want to not when you guys want to. Please consider that I have a life outside of Wattpad so don't expect updates every day.

I have Two other Stories to work on so That means ill be busy for a while. Feel Free to Pm me if You have a problem with That and we'll gladly discuss It.

Please do not steal my work and claim it as your own because It is not nice. May I have to remind you that plagiarism is a crime.

If you are racist, homophobic or etc Kindly leave.

Why?

Well, it's simply because I don't want you here.

This is Also a Joint Book so I'm sorry if our writing styles are different.

The Co-Owner of this book is @T3MPEST_ who also writes fanfics. Please do no spread hate towards us cuz well it's just not nice.