𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

You pulled up to JJ house cause his dad wouldn't be home for about another week so you decided to stay with JJ. You grabbed the your phone out of the passenger seat and stuck it in your pocket before getting out of your car and walking up to the doorstep. You knock a couple times but no answer so you invited yourself in. You walked through the house until you got to JJ's room. It was oddly quiet which made you worry a little. You opened the door to find JJ fast asleep on his bed. He was shirtless as he laid on his stomach with one leg hanging off the bed. His room was a disaster. Clothes scattered the floors along with beer bottle, juuls, and blunts everywhere. The covers that were supposed to be on his bed hung off the end of the bed and into the floor. You quietly closed the door before walking over to JJ and placing a small kiss on his forehead. You looked around his room and decided you would clean it for him. You picked up clothes that where on the ground and smelt them to see if they were clean or dirty. And surely enough most of them smelt like sweat. After cleaning all the clothes you pick up all the bottles and took them to the trash can in the kitchen to throw them away. Finally after about a hours work you had got his room fairly clean. You walked over to the closet and searched through his hoodies looking for ones you wouldn't mind stealing.

Once you had took a few you took them out to your car so that JJ wouldn't realize you had stole them. You put your favorite one on and then headed back inside. You crawled into bed with him and played with his hair as you scrolled through your phone. Suddenly you heard a groan and then JJ rolled over into your lap. "Hey handsome" you smile before kissing his nose. He smiles at you weakly before kissing your lips softly and sweetly. "How was your nap?" You question running your hands through his hair. "It felt amazing" he mutters. You put your phone down then pull his head up so that it was resting on your stomach while the rest of his body laid between your legs. "Is that mine?" He jabs his fingers into your side, pointing at the hoodie. "Mhmm" you hum pushing his finger away. "Why you keep stealing things from me?" JJ asks. You turn you head sideways in confusion. "What have I ever stole from you?" You questioned trying to avoid that you have just stole like 5 of his hoodies.

"Well first you stole my heart and now your stealing my hoodies" he explains making you smile. "What you gonna steal next? My last name?"

"Definitely" you giggle.

This was just a small imagine cause I was bored but hoped you like it. (This was slightly edited by the way)

Also I am running out of ideas so if you have any please let me know!

Word count: 486