| 1 | Moonlit Strolls

The cool midnight breeze blew through your h/c. The cold air chilling your arms, yet you stood in the same spot. Waiting underneath a large willow tree your eyes wandered the grassy garden that is littered with trees. Just as you were about to leave you heard a soft voice call out to you, "F/n! I'm sorry for making you wait my love." He grabbed your hand and rubbed small circles as a way to apologize. 

"It's alright, I'm just excited to see you after the time we had to spend apart." you replied gently, squeezing his in reassurance. 

"As am I. Now follow me, I have something I want to show you."

You nodded and gave your lover a small smile. Then he lead you down a dirt path that was covered in leaves. Wide bushes and trees covered you two, shielding you slightly from the chilly wind. Still, there were enough open spots in the leaves that you could gaze up and look at the bright full moon and shining stars. A light fog gave the woods you were passing through an ominous feel, but you knew you were safe since the love of your life was standing right beside you. Suddenly he came to a stop and turned toward you. He rested his palm softly over your eyes, preventing you from seeing the area just beyond the bushes. His other hand guided you forward and you felt your feet step slowly down stone stairs. You felt his hand squeeze your shoulder as he took his palm off your eyes.

Letting out a small gasp you looked around, you were standing in a small clearing with a shimmering lake. Your beloved lead you to a lone oak tree by the lake. You two sat down and took in the sights. He pulled you close and rested his head on yours, while twirling a lock of your h/c in his fingers. He whispered softly whispered in your ear, "I hope you like this, when I first came here I thought of you." 

"I love it so much. This place is just so beautiful and relaxing, even the walk here was pleasant." You grinned, leaning into his chest, inhaling the cologne you had learned to love. 

"Then lets do this every night. Lets take a moonlit stroll together, hand in hand. Like this lake and these trees, my love for you has existed for years, and will continue to live on forever darling." 

______________________________________________________________  

Hi my tea cups~

Yay!! First one-shot done, I hope you liked it. I'm not very good at these, so if you have any suggestions they would be really appreciated. Have a great day/night where ever you are.

-chai tea <3