Chapter 36

Happy belated holi guys
💕💕

They reached Mumbai. The place made them emotional by just one look. Nandini was holding Arush's hand while Ikshu was with Manik. Using the opposite direction they came out to avoid media and settled on the car that was waiting for them only.

They helped Cabir to sit in the passenger seat. Manik Nandini and the kids settled on the middle seats while Dhruv and Abhimanyu sat on the back seats.

The car stopped in front of an apartment.

Manik: Yaha kyun??

Dhruv: Sab yahi hai.

They came out of the car and went inside the apartment.

Abhimanyu opened the door with smart key. They went inside. There they saw Mukti, Alya and Navya present.

Seeing more people Ikshu got scared and hugged Manik tightly. Manik rubbed her back and said some soothing words to calm her down.

Mukti and Alya ran and hugged Nandini. She also hugged them back. All were in tears.

But there was two persons who were looking at each other with some unknown emotions. They were none other than Cabir and Navya.

With slow steps Navya went near Cabir. She fell on her knees in front of him and burst out in tears in front of him. Same was the case of Cabir. He palmed his face and cried.

They were the same people who never ever cried front of anyone. They always used to keep everyone smiling at the worst time of their life.

But today was no holding back. That's why no one interrupted them and went to the other room leaving the couple so that they can heal each other.

..............................................................................

Everyone were silent. After so many years meeting with each other they lost their words. Ikshu was still clinging to Manik. Whereas Aru was looking at each other. Once all of them used to love him with their hearts but today no one talked with him. The little soul was hurt.

Manik signaled Nandini to take Ikshu. She nooded and took her from him. To put full stop in this awkward situation he spoke.

Manik: I think humare bich ab baat karne ka kuch bacha hi nahi hai.

They looked at him. Mukti and Alya's eyes became more teary.

He looked at both of them. All the years of their friendship and togetherness came in front of their eyes.

Manik: Ek hug bhi nahi milega?

That's it. The jumped on him. Dhruv also joined them. It was the FAB5 group hug after long 5years.

Nandini smiled amidst tears seeing them. Abhimanyu side hugged her.

After some time they broke the hug. All were in tears.

To enlighten the moment Mukti spoke.