𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

Smut warning!

This is kinda long and hella descriptive cause I went overboard as usual so don't say I didn't warn ya!

Also if you would just take a minute to look at the picture of that hot as hell mf above ^^^^^

I'll close up for you" Kiara said wiping down one of the tables at the Wreck. "Wait really?" I look at her with wide eyes. I had just asked her to close up for me in a joking way.

"Yeah, go home and see your boo-thing" Kiara smiles as she rolls her eyes referring to JJ. I excitedly ran over to her and hug her before grabbing my keys and heading for the door.

Once I got to the apartment that I shared with JJ, I walked in to hear blasting music. I laid down my keys and walked down the hallway until I stopped at the door the music was coming from.

I opened it to see JJ bench pressing. Sweat poured off his forehead as his biceps flexed pushing up the barbell until his elbows were locked. He then slowly lowered it down to his shirtless chest.

I smiled as I walked over to him and sat on his thighs. He flinched a little not knowing it was me. Once he looked up he grinned at the sight of me. I watched as he lifted the barbell and put it back on the rack. He reached over and turned down the volume of the music then sat up with me still on his lap.

"Hey," He says before kissing me sweetly. "Hi" I mumble against his lips. His hands slid down my sides and then rested on my ass then squeezed a little making me smile. I tangled my fingers in his hair as both our tongues tangle around each other.

Finally, I pull away and smile at him as I catch my breath. "That's the kind of hello I'm talking about" JJ laughs. 

"Mhmm" I hum taking in his appearance.

His abs looked chiseled as ever along with his veins flowing down his arms and into his hands that gripped onto me. The waistband of his boxers peeked out of his sweatpants, showing more of his v-line. His skin was soft and tan and a little sweaty. Ew.

"How long you been working out?" I asked as my eyes trail back up to his. "Almost an hour" JJ informs me.  He had been working out for an hour a day for almost a month and a half now.

"Hmm, you wanna know something?" I questioned trailing my finger down his chest.

"What?"

"I find it very hot" I whispered. connecting my lips with his.

He pulled me closer to him so that my chest was touching his. His rough hands slid up my shirt and cupped my boobs through my bra. He started kissing down my jawline and to my ear as I raked my hands through his hair tugging on it every now and then.

Finally, he found my sweet spot just below my ear and started sucking on it. JJ was the master at giving hickeys. He knew exactly where to place them and what I liked. He would leave bruises so big they would be there for weeks.  His hickeys hurt like hell too but in a good way if you know what I mean.

A soft moan escaped my lips as he continued to nibble and bite at my skin.

"May I?" JJ whispered in my ear as he tugged on the bottom of my shirt and I nodded. He always asked if for permission and if everything felt good because he didn't wanna take things too far if I didn't feel up to it.

He yanked my shirt off and threw it on the floor looking up at me while he fiddled with the button on my pants. I nodded giving him permission and he unbuttons my pants and lifted me up with ease as he pulled down my pants.