Tutor Kuroo. (Epilogue)

Do you ever just take one look at someone and instantly know that your heart already belongs to them?

Yeah. That's what I experienced with Miura Sachi, a classmate who once considered me as her enemy, who is now my girlfriend.

God. I love her so much. She keeps me grounded, she knows how to set limitations, but she always, always manages to thrill me.

For a month, I was her tutor in Biology, but in that one month she taught me a lot more things about myself than I ever taught her in Biology.

I fell in love with her even more after that.

I love her for the way she answers back at my teasing remarks with a better one. I love her for the way she handles me even when I'm too much.

I love her for always making me smile even when I don't feel like it. I love her for being so confident, yet she isn't afraid to show her weaknesses from me, because she knows I won't judge her for it.

I love her even when she's clueless about some things. I even find it cute.

She tells me that she's so lucky to have been the one I fell in love with, but little does she know it's the other way around.

I'm the lucky one, because without her I never would've known that I'm capable of being this happy and in love.

Yes. Something about Miura Sachi makes me feel a little more alive and a little less lost.

It's never the way she looks, but the way she simply charms me without even knowing it.

I still would've fallen in love with her even if I knew her just for a second, but I'm more than willing to know her for the rest of my life.

I'm just that damn devoted to her.

"Miura Sachi, as something to commemorate our three years of being together, here's a promise ring from me to you," I whispered as I kissed the back of her hand, wearing the silver ring band with three small diamonds embellished on it.

"Wow, this is so fancy! But what exactly is a promise ring, Tetsurou?" Sachi chuckled as she admired the ring, extending her hand to take a farther look.

"Well, it's exactly what it sounds. A ring to promise that I will love you for as long as you allow me," I smiled, pulling her close for another hug as we both swayed on our balcony, soft music playing on the background.

"What if it's forever?" she asked, her voice muffled on my shirt.

I smiled.

"Then I promise it will be replaced with a much grander engagement ring. Do you promise to say yes when that time comes?"

Sachi's hand gripped mine tighter as she looked up at me with a playful smile.

"Hmm, that depends on the size of the diamond."

My brows furrowed at her remark as she just pinched my cheeks with a laugh.

"I was kidding, of course I'll say yes. I'd even accept it even if it were a soda can's open tab," Sachi chuckled before giving me a kiss on the cheek she pinched.

I smiled as I felt my body heat up with her gesture.

"Okay, maybe I'll just give you a soda can's open tab next time, shortcake. Make sure you say yes, though."

Sachi scrunched her nose at my sentence.

"I will, but make sure it's the open tab from a Diet Coke since it's my favorite soda, okay?"

I laughed.

See, this is what I want to have for the rest of my life.

Her. Just her would be enough.

I'm so glad to have been the one Miura Sachi's in love with.

----

[A/N: This is officially the end of Tutor Kuroo! Thank you so much to everyone who kept on reading this until the end. I appreciate you all and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it!

This story was just a whirlwind story I made up with the flirty guy x angry flustered girl trope. The mutual pining between Kuroo and Sachi was very hard to write and balance, so I'm kind of glad this book is now over! 😂 I'm going to miss writing for this story, though.

Since this book is over, I'll have more time writing In This Lifetime, my Suna Rintarou x reader angst so yay! Go check that out if you're into angst and of course the hottie bored-looking guy himself, Suna Rintarou :)

So this is goodbye from Tutor Kuroo, I hope you had a nice time reading it!

love, Artemis (hotgirlshite).