Chapter 1: Graduation

Nick's POV:
After today, I will be assigned to be an official officer and maybe more than a best friend to her tonight...
"And now I will present to you our first fox officer, Nicholas Wilde." Announced the silver colored bunny with the most gorgeous purple amethyst colored eyes; Judy.
Snaping out into reality, I then proceeded to walk down among the stage towards Judy, who waited for me with a soft smile on her face. Once I felt her paws on my chest to place my badge, I gave her a quick wink. Hopefully the cameras don't capture it because this lil bunny is blushing real hard and I want to enjoy this moment all to myself.

Judy's POV:
Did he just wink at me?!?
Nick can have such a flirt. Yet here he is. Making the world a better place by proving everyone else once again that anybody can be anything.

No one's POV:
After the graduating ceremony, Nick and Judy gave their farewells and parted ways.

As Judy drove all the way to bunnyburrow all she thought about was the way Nick winked at her.

Judy's POV:
I can't believe Nick pulled that off while we were gawked at by the audience. What a nerve he has.
You know what, once I get to bunnyburrow I'll help my parents pick blueberries just to get him off my mind.

-Hopps Residence-

Now that I have arrived my parents house, apparently, Jade was in charge of the residence.
"Hello Judy aren't ya a beautiful SIGHT to SEE?!!!" Exclaimed Jade while hurting my ears.
"Thanks but you dont have to tell it to the world." I sighed.

Nobody's POV:
As Bonnie and Stu heard Jade yell out their cue they began to put away all blueberry crates.
"Are you sure this is such a good idea bun bun to have our daughter date a fox?" Questioned Stu, while finishing placing all the crates inside the green house.
"Im sure of it." She replied.

Authors note: hi there it's ya girl Mari! I'm sorry this was short but I hoped you enjoyed It. Id also like some feedback on what you'd like to see within the book. Love y'all!
Cdavis2204 roblox3399s